Chap.33

AVA POV

_________________________

I woke up fully this time to see my mom, Katherine, and Janet staring at me thoughtfully.

"Hey." I croak, pretty thirsty.

"Oh Ava!" My mother screams and runs by my side to cry.

"Would you like anything sweetie?" Katherine asks me.

"I dunno, maybe some water?" I croak.

Katherine quickly hands me a glass of water by my table side and handed it to me. I sipped some and it felt hard going down my throat.

"Is the baby okay?" I ask nervously.

Janet nods while smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask.

"Because..." My mom was about to say.

Then everyone shouted all at once, "You're having triplets!"

"What?!" I ask confused.

"YOU. AVA. ARE. HAVING. TRIPLETS." Janet says in a loud slow voice.

"Don't be so rude now Janet." katherine tells her.

"But I can't be having triplets. I just can't." I tell them trying to sit up.

"Well you are and you're going to like it." My mom said.

"But what happened to me?" I ask.

"Well you had a lot of stress and not enough oxygen was going to your brain so the baby made you faint." My mom said.

"So everything is fine?" I ask.

"Yes sweetie everything is fine." My mom said.

Then I remembered Michael and everything wasn't fine. I had to get to Michael. I had to.

I start trying to get off but they hold me back.

" Where do you think you're going?" My mom asked.

"T-to Michael. Mama he needs me." I stutter.

I keep trying to get off the hospital bed but they keep holding me back.

"No honey he is fine on his own don't worry about him." My mom said seriously.

"NO! MAMA YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I scream.

I end up crying. I cup my hands in my face sobbing. This time when I got up nobody dare touched me.

"Where are my clothes?" I ask.

"But the doctors haven't discharged you yet." Janet says.

"I don't need no freaking doctor to tell me when or when I cannot see my boyfriend!" I say.

My mom points to my clothes and I grab them and I walk to the bathroom. After I get the hospital clothes off and I get my own clothes on, I head for the door. A doctor stops me.

"Miss you haven't been discharged." She says.

"Don't mess with me, I'm tired, mad, and pregnant with triplets." I say.

"But-" She tries to say.

"Let her go." I hear Katherine and my mom say at the same time.

While the doctor is distracted her I push past her and I head for the elevator.

_______________________________

I take a deep breath when I walk up to the gates of our home neverland.