Chap. 11

MICHAEL POV

---------------------------------------

I postponed my concert in New Jersey for tomorrow. Because today I was on a date. I purchased thousands of bouquets, chocolates, ballons and one huge teddy bear and had them shipped to her apartment. I put on a pair of black slacks a white button down shirt and a skinny black tie. This date was a suprise date and I wanted it to be perfect. No less. I brushed my hair and smiled in the mirror. I got in my limo and I drove off to her apartment. 

Once I got out I felt the cool New York air in my hair. In the front of her apartment I see a few bouquets and a few small chocolates. I look at my reflection in the window just to make sure I looked great. I did. I walked to her door cleared my throat and I knocked on it. I hear a lot of ruffling and then I hear her voice.

"Ugh no more." She says frustrated and opens the door.

Her face looks suprised when she sees me. But then she gives me a warm smile.

"Come in. Or try to." She says.

"Thank you." I tell her.

When I get into the house I realized what she meant about 'trying to get into the house.'  This place was filled with ballons and gifts and flowers and chocolates. I could barely even take a step without accidently stepping on something.

"So you must be the mysterious admirer." She says laughing and sitting on a chair next to the table.

I sit next to her and I smile a bright smile.

" I didn't know I sent so much. Sorry." I say rubbing the back of my head

"I didn't either! At first I thought they were little gifts. But I realized it had to stop the moment I had to put some outside because of the crowd." She says looking around the room.

I start blushing.

"But thanks Michael." She says.

I look up at her and I rest my hand on hers.

"This is making me feel much better after finding out Bobby was...." She trails.

I get off my chair and I get on one knee while still holding her hand. It felt so soft and warm. I could just hold it forever.

"Ava Green. Will you go out on a date with me?" I ask her and I kiss her hand.

She is blushing like there is no tomorrow.

"I- Yeah." She says smiling.

We look into eachothers eyes for what feel like forever. It could have gone on forever if it weren't for her watch beeping. She turns it off embarrased. I grab her by the hand and I led her to the door ready to go on our wonderous date.

"Woah, Michael. I need to change." She says pulling back.

"Oh yeah." I say looking at her pajamas.

As a gentleman should I stay far away from the bathroom as she takes a shower.  I go into her room and I look at her photographs with her family. She looked cute as a baby. I don't hear her get out and then I hear her humming. I turn around to see her in a towel she looked amazing. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Once she noticed I was there. Her face was red in embarrasment.  

"G-get out you pervet!" She stammers.

I look away embarrased and I walk out quickly. 

She comes out 15 minutes later.

She is in a knee length navy blue dress with short silver heels and her hair is straighten and is up to the tips of her shoulders. She is also wearing a fedora She also has a silver handbag. She is shorter then me even in heels. I walk up to her and I grab her hand.