Chap. 25

SORRY THIS CRAPPY SITE IS MESSING UP THERE IS ONLY 2 PAGES. THE OTHER PAGE IS A REPEAT.

AVA POV

_____________________

Michael wraps me in a tight hug crying.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"Because I missed you so much." He cried.

"I missed you too Mikey." I say.

"I thought you left me forever. I couldn't live without you." He says.

"Yes. Yes you can live without me." I say.

He lets go of me and kisses me. I kiss him back smiling.

I just came back and we were in his house.

"I love you Michael and you know that I will never leave you. Ever." I say grabbing him into another kiss.

"I love you too. And because I love you. I have to tell you something important." He says not looking in my eyes.

"Which is?" I ask.

"We should get settled first right? You just came back." He said.

"Uh they are coming with your stuff right now." He says.

"I'm gonna miss being neighbors with Ashely. At least I can still talk to her over the phone." I sigh.

I put my hand in my pocket remembering there was still a rose in there from Tom. All of that felt like a dream ages ago. When it only happened a few hours ago. I grabbed Michael by his collar and I brought him in for a deep kiss. But he stopped me.

"Whats wrong?" I ask confuses.

"Im going to tell you now. Just sit on the couch and I will come back with some tea." He says nervously.

Why is he acting like this? What happened since I was gone. He flew to the moon and back?! He is acting like that anyway!

I sit on the couch impaitently. Michael comes back 15 minutes later of fidgeting with my hair and clothes. He placed the tray on the coffee table and offered me some. I was starving. I haven't eaten anything in like hours. I chopped down on the cake and some fruits and I wash it down with tea.

"You must have been really hungry." He says.

"Yeah." I say.

He looks down in his lap.

"You have every right to hate me after I explain this." He says.

"I would never hate you Michael." I say.

"And I want you to be aware I didn't know what was going on. And I was under the influence of drugs." He says.

"I thought you said you would stop taking drugs!" I say getting up.

"No. I mean I was drunk." He says.

"Oh." I say sitting back down.

"I was devasted that you left and I checked all over town for you but I couldn't find you and so I went to a bar and I started drinking and the next thing I knew..." He tries to say.

"I-I." He tries to say.

He starts gaging.

"I had sex with Madonna." He coughed out.

I look at him for a while.

"That is a hilarious joke. Now seriously tell me what happened." I say laughing.