Chap. 28

AVA POV

1 week later

____________________

"Why not tonight?" Michael whined.

"Because we did it last night and I don't feel like it right now." I sigh.

"Pleasee?" He whined.

"Just brush your teeth already." I say.

I hop on the bed and I lay my head on the pillow. I watch as Michael walks to the bathroom.

The plan with Madonna worked and she is always visiting her fans. She just can't get enough of them. I feel so happy for her. Everything is fine now. Everything is going to work out.

Michael's vitiligo is getting worse. Its getting all over him. I mean I don't mind it. But i'm afraid the media would bully him about it.

But at least his music is going well.  He made a new album called bad. I helped him with some of the songs. He just needs one more song to complete the album. He is just having trouble finding out what.

I sigh in the pillow and I start coughing. Am I coming down with something?

Michael comes out the bathroom smiling. He lays down next to me.

"You forgot to turn off the light." I sigh.

"No. I just got this." He said.

He clapped his hands and the light turned off.

"Woah. Do it again." I say.

He clapped and it turned on.

"Let me try." I say.

I clap and it turns off.

"Eee! This is so cool." I say excited.

Michael laughs.

I keep clapping and it keeps going on and off. Michael grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Lets not break it now." He said.

I laughed. I clapped once more and the lights turned off.

"Good night Michael." I say.

"Good night Ava." He replied.

I slowly closed my eyes and started to drift off. But I came back when I felt hands wrap around my waist. Michael brought me closer to him. I felt him smiling on my shoulder. He started kissing my neck.

"What the heck Michael. I said no." I say pushing him away.

"But-" He tries to say.

"No buts." I say.

"You give me inspiration. And I need your inspiration now." He said.

I didn't respond.

He started singing.

"I wanna rock with you, all night. Dance you into the sunlight. I wanna rock with you. I wanna rock the night away." He sang.

I turned to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I settled in his chest. He kept on singing until I drifted off into sleep.

I wake up to feeling crushed.

"Ow." I groan.

I see that Michael is on top of me sleeping.

"Get. Off." I say pushing him.

He mumbles something in his sleep. I push him and he falls off the bed. I expected him to wake up but he is still sleeping on the floor.