Chap.35

MICHAEL POV

_______________________

"What do you think you are doing?" Ashely asks me with her arms crossed and placed against her chest.

"Trying to see my wife." I say innocently.

"You're not to see the bride in her dress yet!" Ashely said.

"Okay, okay." I say.

My shoulders slump in disappointment. I walk down the steps of her trailer. I stuff my hands in my pockets.

They already finished dressing me but didn't do my makeup yet. I wanted to do it with Ava but all well.

I walk to my trailer and I open the door sighing.

"Lets get that Makeup on, right honey?" Karen my makeup artist said with a huge smile on her face.

I like Karen I really do. But she always does this weird thing, whenever she does my makeup she gets really close to my face, and it gets uncomfortable. She is also really clingy. I'm okay with that though. I like a good hug.

After doing my makeup Karen gives me a big kiss on my cheek. I smiled at her and took a good look in the mirror. I had on my regular dance shoes and I was wearing black dress pants with a black jacket and and a white t-shirt under.

"You're going to be late honey!" Karen said.

She pushed me out the door smiling. She gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck." She said.

"Thank you." I say.

I turn around and I walk to the church.

I walk in and I see everyone already seated. The ceremony was starting in 10 minutes. I just wish I can see Ava.

I feel like I'm an animal in a cage and I need my jungle, Ava. I sigh as I walk down the aisle.

"Not yet!" I hear someone hiss to me.

I turn to my left and I see it was Maya.

"You come in through those doors on the side Michael." She said.

"Okay." I say.

I awkwardly walk out the huge doors and I walk the other way.

I see the bridesmaids there.

They looked like old friends of Ava's. I don't know them.

"Hey." I say.

They all giggle when they see me.

"I love you!" A girl with blonde hair squeals.

Oh yeah, I'm still Michael Jackson.

"I love you more." I say.

After I say this they all squeal and jump on me.

"WE DON'T WANT TO KILL THE GROOM NOW?!" I hear someone yell.

Everyone stops and looks behind me. I looked behind me as well. There was Joseph.

"Shouldn't you ladies be up front?" Joseph tells them.

They all mumble not so nice words and walk away.

"Hello Joseph." I say.

"Hello Michael." He responds.

There is an awkward silence between us. He finally speaks up.

"Good luck." He says.

"Thank you." I say.