Chap. 24

SPECIAL CHAPTER KIND OF! THERE IS A JANET JACKSON SONG IN THE MEDIA THAT MADE ME WANT TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU LISTENED TO IT. THANK YOU AND ENJOY.

AVA POV

___________________

I karate flip and kick one of them in the head. He fell and passed out.

"I'm just lucky I took Karate lessons. Now let me just get back to Michael." I tell myself.

I was at the airport. Because a few of Madonna's 'helpers' kidnapped me and planned on bringing me back to my old country. But does it look like I want to go? No. I am gonna give Madonna an ass whoopin' when I get back.

But someone from behind me grabbed me and put a cloth to my face. I try to kick him in the groin but I am suddenly getting sleepy. My eyes close and I pass out.

I wake up to a booming voice.

"We are now landing!"

I groan and I sit up. I look around and I see that I was on an airplane. Nobody was here but me because barely anyone goes in and out the country.

"Dang it!" I yell to myself.

I can't believe they actually got me on the plane. I guess I'm just gonna have to be a stowaway.

"God please forgive me for this." I say quietly to myself as I sneak myself into the luggage.

"Hopefully they are going to America." I say.

Then I could borrow a phone and call Michael. There are a few leftover luggage that people left by accident. I hide behind one and I wait. I wonder how my Michael is doing.

MICHAEL POV

_______________________

I quickly throw on my clothes panicking. What the hell. What in the world would make me want to have sex with her?! I start pacing around the room.

She probably raped me. I can take her to court. But I don't remember anything. What will Ava think! Then I remember. She left me. She is gone now. So I don't have to worry. But I miss her. So much. I miss her a lot. I miss her so badly. I would do anything to have her here. But she was just lying. She didn't love me. Tears come to my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I just want to run away. I wanted to wake up from this dream now. It was turning into a nightmare.

Madonna touched my arm. I noticed she was up.

"What is wrong Mikey?" She asks.

"Don't call me that!" I shout ripping from her grip.

"Michael. Why are you acting like this? you said you loved me." She says hurt.

"I don't love you! I would never say that." I say.

"But you did when we..." She says blushing.

She makes me just sick. Acting all innocent.

"You can leave now Madonna." I say.

"Don't play me like that pretty boy. You know in a second I can have the whole world know about this." She says.

I turn my head to see her smirking.

"You are so evil Madonna." I say shaking my head.

"All you have to do is play as my fiance." She says.

"If Ava comes back I won't hesitate on leaving you." I say angrily.

"If." Madonna says.

"Just tell the press you left Ava because you never did love her. And you realized that the love of your life was right in your face. Me." She says.