Chap.9

AVA POV

_____________

I am totally lost! 2 blocks away isn't very good directions. I want to ask someone but I am to shy. I keep thinking of that kid. I sigh and I ask a man waiting for the light.

"Oh. It's a street away." He says smiling.

"Thank you sir." I say running away.

I expected him to be much meanier. That is how it feels with everyone in NYC these days. Except Michael I think dreamly. I shake my head remembering the kid. 

I get to the buliding.

"APPLEHEAD?!" I yell.

"IM ON THE ROOF!" I hear a small voice say.

How the heck am I suppose to get up there I say to myself. I see a ladder and I climb up. I get weird stares from people but I ignore it. I make sure my taser is in the ready. Once I get to the top I look all over and I see no one. I grip my taser tighter in my hand. 

"Over here!" I hear him yell.

I walk over and I see a guy in a medical mask, sunglasses and a hoodie. I take a step back scared. Then I see a teenager standing on the edge of the roof.

"Is that you applehead?" I ask looking to the guy in the mask.

"Yeah" He says.

"Why are you wearing that mask? I can barely see your face." I say.

"Nevermnd that! This kid is about to jump!" He yells.

"Please! Kid don't do it!" He says calmly and warmly to him.

He gives me a help-me-out-here look.

"I WILL! EVERYONE HATES ME!" He says crying.

I panic and I come up with a solution.

"Move out the way Applehead." I say.

He moves and I walk up to the kid. I take out my taser and I tase him. He yells and falls on the roof floor passed out. 

I sigh with relief.

"We better get him to a hospitial." I say taking out my phone and called 911.

Applehead looks at me.

"What?" I say embarrased.

"Wait, pick up your head." He tells me.

I look straight at him and he takes his glasses off his face looking familiar.

"Ava?" He says.

"Wait you know my name?" I ask him confused.

He rips off his mask and takes off his hoodie. Michael Jackson.

"Michael." I say standing up to face him dropping my taser and my phone.

We stand there in silence suprise for a good 2 minutes.

I try to muster words. "I- I uh."

He grabs my face and kisses me. I hesitate for a second. Then I kiss him back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist. He touches my butt but I slap his hands away so he puts it back on my waist. We stop and we look at each other breathing hard. We both start laughing. I rest my head on his chest as he dances slowly back and forth. 

"I can't believe it's you." I tell him.

He is silent for a few seconds but replies.

"I never thought it was you but now I feel better knowing it is you." He says resting his chin on my head.

I hear sirens below and he lets go of me putting back on his disguise. He sneaks one kiss on me before putting on the medical mask. The police come and pick up the kid to bring to the ambulance.

"Thanks for saving his life." One police tells us.

"Wait, aren't you the mysterious girl with michael on the news?" One of them ask.

"No. Sorry." I lie.

"Oh." They say.

"But why was the victim passed out?" They ask.

"I kind of tasered him." I say.

They give us a weird look before leaving with the kid.

When we hear the sirens leaving we relax a bit. He takes off his disguise. And he grabs me and is ready for another round. I put my hand in front of us and he gives me a puppy dog face. I laugh. 

"All you men are greedy." I laugh walking to the bench

"Are you talking about your boyfriend? Or me?" He askes me with serious eyes.

I stop in my tracks and I look back at him. I put my head down and I sigh

"I don't know." I say truthfully.

He looks at me hurt. I sit on the bench feeling guilty. 

"Do you guys have like an open relationship?" He askes me despretely.

"I-" I say but  I stop not knowing what to say.

"He wont have to know." He tells me looking mischievously as he sits next to me.

I push his shoulder playfully and laugh a weak laugh.

"I can never do that." I say quietly.

He lifts my face in his hands and stares into my eyes.

"I'm crazy for you Ava." He tells me.

I push his hand away and I look away. 

"Don't." I whisper

"We can't do this." I say with my voice breaking.

"But- I" He tries to say.

I get up and I kiss him. I kissed him like I never kissed anyone before. I loved him. I really truly did. I stop and I start walking away.

"Wait. Ava. You forgot your phone." He says from behind me.

I turn around and I see tears all over his face and in his eyes as he holds out my phone and taser in front of me.  

"Thanks." I say as I grab them.

I stuff them in my bag.  Is Bobby really worth giving up Michael? He was there for me. I can't just strand him. Once I am down the ladder tears start to fall like rain. I don't care about the weird looks people give me. Something inside of me feels like I have did a wrong choice.

 OMG OMG OMG! I was having a heart attack writing this xD Lets see what happens next. Shall we?