Chap.12

AVA POV

AFTER TOUR

__________________

PEW PEW PEW! The video game sounds made.

"I'm winning!" Michael teases.

"oops." I say as I tip his remote.

"Cheater!" He says.

I laugh and we keep playing. Right now I am at his house playing video games sitting  on his huge television screen. I am wearing a huge sweater and shorts 

Michael rested his head on my lap and kept on playing.

"How can you even play upside down?" I laugh.

His character stops moving.

"Are you letting me win?" I ask.

"Ava." he calls.

I stop fumbling with my remote control and I look at him. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He kisses me passionately and I do too. He starts kissing my neck and I giggle. I fall on top of him and we get on our knees still kissing. He rips off my sweater. I laugh. I don't have a shirt under.  So its just my bra. He starts fumbling with my bra strap. I stop him and I turn to face him.

"Greedy eh?" I laugh.

"Shamone Ava?" He sighs.

I start laughing.

I lie on the couch and he rests his head on my chest. 

"Michael?" I call out.

No answer.

"Mikey? Honey?" I call out.

I look at him and see him asleep on my chest. I sigh.

Michael had to go on tour but I didn't accompany him. So this is our first time being together after tour. He is pretty tired so I understand if he has to sleep. He absolutely hates touring, especially without me.

I kiss his forehead and I shimmy myself out from under him. I grab my sweater and I put it back on. I make some coffee in the kitchen and I take the cup outside. I feel the warm sun shine on my skin as I sit out on the porch. This house is a private house in the middle of no where. So I don't I have to worry about crazed fans.

Then I see it. It looks like a moving rock at first but as it got closer I noticed it was a crowd. My heart was beating like nuts. I ran in the house and I shook Michael awake.

"Whub?" He mutters.

"FANS!" I yell.

That is what wakes him up. 

"How did they find us?!" He askes urgently.

"I don't know! But they are pretty close!" I say.

I look out the window. 

"They are about a few meters away." I yell to him as he runs to the bathroom.

In about 5 minutes he comes out groomed and ready for an audience. 

"They are coming." I say scared.

"What about me?! What is gonna happen to me?" I ask him panicking.

"You're gonna come with me." He says bravely.

All the fans are screaming and going nuts when he walks out on the balcony.

I stay back.

He looks back at me with a come-on look.

"I can't." I whisper panicky.

He sighs and grabs my hand and starts pulling me. 

"No. Michael! Please?!" I whisper.

He starts laughing and then pulls me right next to him.

The crowd goes silent once they lay eyes on me.

Then there is a flash of the cameras all at once.

He smiles waving and I just hold him tight and blush.

 While he is distracted I run back in the house. 

He walks away from the balcony and grabs me in his arms. 

"I did it Michael." I said smiling in his shirt.

"You did great Ava." He says.

He pulls me back outside and the fans go wild. They all wave at me and smile. I thought they were going to be more hating. Michael turned to me and rubbed his nose on mine. I giggled and flowers were thrown at us. 

"GET MARRIED!" I hear one of them yell.

We stop and wave at the crowd. I take a bow and I walk back in. Michael kisses a flower and throws it down and everyone tries to catch it. He comes back in and closes the curtains.  I hear someone screaming:

"MOVE IT MOVE IT! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! MOVE!" I peek open the curtains and I see a lady with blonde hair coming out of a black limo. She knocks on our door.  Michael runs downstairs to find out who it is. I run with him but I stop at the bottom of the stairs. Once Michael opens the door she comes busting in.

"Woah!" Michael yells.

She gives him an annoyed look but smiles when she sees its Michael Jackson. She is wearing a huge white fur coat and her hair is wavy curly and she has on black high heels with a lot of jewlery. 

"Hi darling Michael." She says ignoring my presence. 

"Oh Hi Madonna." He says annoyed.

She touches his shoulders which makes me flinch. 

"We should go in the living room." She tells him smling.

She walks to the living room with him. Once they are in the living room I come too and I sit on a chair next to the table and they sit on the 2 couch chairs across from eachother. She takes off her fur coat and the first thing I noticed were her breast. She was wearing a dress that was literally 1 centimeter away from showing her nipples. I didn't know who this lady was but she was getting on my nerves all ready. She totally ignores my presence as she talks to Michael. The first time she notices my presence is when she says this:

"Can you tell your maid girl to get us some water? I am just sweating here." She says smiling.

"I don't have any maids here though." Michael replies.

She looks at me then whispers to Michael loudly " That maid over there she is just staring at us talking. It's creepy." 

Thats it I couldn't take this bitch anymore. I walked up to her pulling my sleeves up ready to have a good swing at her. Michael quicly gets up and grabs me by the arm.

"This is my girlfriend Ava." He said laughing nervously.

"Oh, you didn't tell me you had one." She said acting suprised.

"Yeah well here I am." I say annoyed.

"I'm Madonna. the queen of pop." She says with a fake smile with her hand out.

I don't shake it," I'm Ava. Michael's girlfriend." I say staring at her.

I turn to Michael. "I'm gonna go out sweetie and make small talk with the fans." I say.

I kiss him making sure Madonna saw.  I smirked at her and left.