Chap. 38

(This chapter took longer then it looks to write. I had a hard time coming up with some good names. Anyway enjooy)

MICHAEL POV

______________________

I could barely watch Ava in pain like this. I ran out the room before I could faint. I hadn't noticed there were tears on my cheeks until I rubbed my nose bridge. I just couldn't stay still. Mom touched my arm.

"Michael, Its okay, I pushed out twins before, so I kind of know how it feels. The pain only last such little time." She whispered.

Mom wiped away my tear,

"You're going to be so happy when you see those children. All the pain is worth it." Mom said.

"I-I know." I say my voice breaking.

My mom embraced me into a hug. I cried in her arms.

"Michael, I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too." I cry out.

She released me and I noticed she was crying too.

"We shouldn't cry, what’s the use of it?" Mom sighed wiping her eyes.

"Well, do you have their names?" She asks me.

"Er- no." I say.

"WHAT! You need names!" Mom said.

"Okay okay! Uh how about José?" I ask.

"What the heck? No. You can't just use the first name that comes to your mind." She sighs.

"I always wanted the name José." I murmur.

"First we need to come up with 3 names for boys and 3 names for girls. Just in case." She said.

"Michael!" I see Lisa running to me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"The first one is a girl!" She squealed.

I stood up shocked.

I grabbed Lisa in for a hug and we both jumped around happily.

"Are the rest okay?" Mom asks.

"Yes!" Lisa said.

"Thank god." Mom whispered to herself.

"I'm going to go check on her." Lisa squealed.

I gave her excited thumbs up and turned back to mom.

"Okay, names." I say.

AVA POV

_____________________

I was not going to do a second one. No way in hell was I going to. 

But just as I knew, I felt a little head trying to come out. I scream for heavens above. The pain is unexplainable. I would have really liked to just have passed out.

Why didn't I just ask for C section? When I think that I'm on the verge of dying, it pops out. 2 down, 1 to go.

"IT’S A BOY! A BOY!" I hear Lisa yell.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO Please don't make me do it again." I plead the doctors.

They just look at me with pity. 

"Kill me at least?" I ask.

I was pretty sure that dying couldn't possibly be worse than this. 

"Give me a break!" I shout out.

But the little one inside me ignored my calls. Its head was sliding out. But, it seemed smaller. Thank god.