Chap. 7

AVA POV

________________

There were paparazzi everywhere. I was scared. What if some crazed fan jumped me, jealous because I got a chance to ride with Michael Jackson. Michael Grabbed my hand smiling that sexy smile I fell for, pulling me out the car. 

"What about Ashl- I mean my friend?" I ask scared. I have never been anywhere without her.

"My driver will have her backstage by the time the show starts." He says smiling.

I giggle a scared laugh and I put my feet on the concrete as lights and cameras flashed on my eyes. I hid my head in Michael's chest. I could feel his stomach outlines under his thin shirt which made me feel embarrased. I felt microphones poking me everywhere. And even one on my butt. Wait, that's a hand. I slap it away and I see Michael flinch. Holding his hand in pain Looks like I found the culprit.

"Who are you miss?" I hear a reporter shout over the commotion.

I turn my head and look straight at a women.

"NOW! TAKE THE PICTURE." I hear her scream.

And I heard millions of clicks all over. I hid my head back in his chest scared. I look back to see Ashely wide awake and she is wet all over her face. She is out of the car smiling at the reporters and flipping her hair. I laugh. She is quite confident.  

As reporters ask her questions she replies, "No comment." And winks. I pull her arm as she blows kisses.

We finally get to the door and we walk in to a dark place. Michael turns on the lights and smiles. 

"Now, wasn't that the trip?" He says winking sexily.

_______________________

MICHAEL POV

_____________________

I couldn't believe I just did that! I probably ruined these girl's private lives. I turned the light on to find out it was my dressing room. I sigh. I suck. I noticed I said it aloud.

"What are you talking about! I'm famous!" The one with the Ginger hair yells.

"I mean it could have been worse." The one with the brown hair says shyly.

I let out a big breath happily.

"But first why are you wet?"I ask the ginger one

"The driver poured ice cold water all over me. Was I still looking good for the cameras though?" She asked looking in my miror.

"I don't even know your names." I say

The ginger one speaks first.

"I'm Ashely. And your hot." She says flipping her hair and sticking her hand out.

I grab it and say, " And I think you're a little to young for me."

"I mean it's only 11 years apart. We can make it work." She says hopefully.

I laugh and I look to the other one.

"And you?" I ask the brown haired one.

Her violet eyes looked up to me and I remember how she was shaking on my chest and her fast breaths heating my chest. 

"I'm Ava." She says more confidently her voice sounding really familiar.

I stick out my hand and she shakes it quick and removes her hand with speed.

And when seeing her long eyelashes bat. I couldn't help myself.

I kissed her.

I could tell she was in shock. I was in shock too that I couldn't even remove my lips from hers.

She pushed me away blushing.

She started to run out but I grabbed her arm.

"Just wait, Ava. I'm sorry." I say.

She rips from my grip and runs out the door of my dressing room.

I look at Ashely with a I-just-blew-it-help look.

"I can't believe that just happened." She says excited.

She runs out of my dressing room after Ava jumping up and down.

My makeup crew came flying in. 

"Mr.Jackson! You are late! Your show starts in 5 minutes hurry up!" One of them tell me.

They finish up on me and I run to the door at the bottom of the stage where they will elevate me on the stage with fireworks.

I hear the music starting and I start going up. Fireworks pop.

And I start singing. All my worries go away all my memories vanish. I am one with the song one with the dance. I am no longer Michael Jackson. I am now nothing. I think of plumhead as I sing then I think of Ava. Two people I blew it with. Two people I like. I open my eyes to see the screaming fans below me. I find Ava and Ashely in the front. Ashely is singing along with the song and Ava is just staring at me wide eyed her dark eyelashes barely even batting wanting to read every move I make. I smile at this and I close my eyes as I sing the last note knowing that plumhead is in here right now hearing this. A fan has escaped and is running on the stage. I just found my chance to fix it with Ava. I hug the fan and I kiss her. She is screaming and grabbing on to me as the security guards pull her away. I walk off the stage as the crowd cheers. All the people that got backstage tickets came rushing to me and I saw Ava and Ashely in the crowd. My security guards came to protect me but today I felt in the mood for pulling crazy screaming fan girls. I told them it was okay and at once they all crowded me screaming and jumping up and down holding out a pen and a poster of me. I signed them all and after they all piled me with questions about my sexual life, they left. But Ava and Ashely were still there. They came to me and Ashely shoved me playfully with her elbow. 

"You playboy kissing all your fans. Now what about me?" She says puckering her lips.

"You're still too young." I say patting her shoulder.

Ava stares at me and chuckles a little laugh.

"I'm sorry about being over dramatic. I didn't know you kissed all your fans like that." She says rubbing the back of her head looking down.

"It's fine. I'm sorry I didn't know you didn't want to be kissed." I say sincerely.

We smile at eachother looking into eachother's eyes for a few seconds until Ashely intterupted us.

"Hello earth to celebrity and friend." She says waving her hand in front of us.

We get out of our zone and I wave goodbye to her as she leaves elbow in elbow with Ashely.

Then I remember plumhead. 

"Shoot!" I say.

"How can I forget?!" I yell to myself. 

"Arrrgh! We could have met! I wonder which fan she was." I walk to my dressing room to skull myself. 

I think I have just fallen for two girls I barely even know....