Sixteen | movie night

Movie night

"What do you want to do? We have all night free" Ethan said as he wrapped his arms around my body from behind me and placed his head on my shoulder

I smiled at his actions and looked over to his face "why don't we watch movies all night? Just have a chill night seeing we're so busy tomorrow" I suggested

No matter how much I wanted to sleep with Ethan right now I would regret it in the morning, I wouldn't be able to do all the things we have planned because I would be in so much pain.

Ethan kissed my neck and separated from me walking over to the couch in our small LA apartment

Ethan and I have just moved down here not to long ago, I miss my family here and there but we're having so much fun especially with making our videos.

And now that we've finally settled down from unpacking Ethan and I can finally spend time together, plus a huge pro to living alone with Ethan is we can actually be ourselves and act more 'couple- like'.

I walked over to the pantry and took out a bag of popcorn, I unwrapped the plastic around it and placed the paper bag into the microwave and set it for 3 minutes.

I threw out the plastic and waited for the popcorn to finish, as I did I watched Ethan grab many blankets and even one of our duvets, he set them on the couch and turned on the tv.

Suddenly I jumped from the sound of the popcorn beginning to pop, Ethan looked back at me and laughed which made me roll my eyes.

When the popcorn finally finished I put it all in a plastic bowl and I ran over to Ethan placing the popcorn on the coffee table and sitting basically on top of Ethan.

Ethan smiled and wrapped his arm around me, he used his other arm to put the popcorn on his lap allowing us to both be able to reach it.

"What movie?" I asked

"This one, it looked really good and funny" Ethan said as he selected the movie and started it

I smiled to myself as I rested my face on Ethan, I possibly couldn't be happier with anyone else.

I just hope he feels the same.

A/n: this ones short but cute :)

Word count: 400