Fourty seven | hockey game

Hockey game

"Be careful" I said to Ethan as he drove us to the arena

"What do you mean?" Ethan asked as he furrowed his eyebrows and looked over at me

"Because last time we play you wouldn't stop getting into fights, I don't want you getting hurt" I said to Ethan as I thought about last game and how he got into so many fights and almost got suspended

Ethan smiled and placed a hand on my thigh "it's ok gray, I'll be fine" I looked back over to him and smiled

I sat down at the bottom of the bleachers and watched as Ethan's team got on the ice and began to skate around.

I watched as Ethan skated around his side of the ice and glanced over at me, he smiled and waved which made me blush.

"Are you Grayson?" A voice behind me asked

I looked behind me to see a younger boy who looked about 14

I smiled and nodded though inside I was extremely confused as to how he could possibly know me.

"My brother says Ethan can never stop talking about you in the change room" the boy said with a chuckle

I felt as my face heated up slightly, I liked when people told me about Ethan and how much he talked about me, I thought it was cute.

"Ethan is such a dork" I said rolling my eyes

The boy chuckle behind me before we both began to watch the game again.

Once we got into the second period Ethan was becoming super aggressive towards the other team and he already had two penalties for tripping and slashing.

I bit my lip as Ethan body checked a player and they fell to the ground.

The other player soon got up from the ground and all the opposing team member rushed to Ethan and pushed him, he soon started to try and fight them all before he was pulled to the ground and began to get trampled and kicked.

I stood up and ran to the glass as I watched the refs doing little to nothing.

Finally, the refs blew the whistle and began to push the boys off Ethan, once Ethan was up they take to him and he angrily skated towards the door.

I rolled my eyes realizing they kicked him off the ice, this is total bull shit.

I walked towards the door and opened it for him, he instantly walked through and slammed the door closed, he then pushed past me and walked into the change room.

I walked into the change room behind Ethan and watched as he threw his Helmet across the change room basically destroying it.

I sat beside Ethan and looked at his newly bruised face and sighed as he untied his skates and stripped himself of his shin pads, elbow pads and etc.

Once he was only in his t shirt and shorts he seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"Are you okay?" I asked him nervously scared of him snapping at me

Suddenly Ethan grabbed my face and pulled me towards him smashing our lips together.

I melted into the kiss and pulled my leg over Ethan's lap to sit on him.

I straddled his legs as I pulled his face towards mine and played with his damp hair.

Suddenly Ethan moved his lips from mine and took off his shirt, as he did I took mine off as well knowing exactly what he wanted.

"There's still two whole periods left, we've got tons of time" Ethan said breathlessly as he kissed me once again

I smiled against his lips and nodded, he then picked me up and began to walk us towards the showers.

He placed me back on my feet and we both started to undress ourselves until we were bare.

I threw my clothes out of the showers and pushed Ethan against the wall, I kissed his neck as I pressed the button to turn on the shower.

Ethan moaned lowly once I began to suck on his sweet spot, I smiled loving every sound he made.

Suddenly Ethan grabbed my waist and turned me making my back now against the wall.

"You ready baby?"Ethan asked with a smirk as he lifted my left leg up

I smiled and nodded as I bit my lip knowing I would need to get ready for what was to come.

Suddenly I felt as Ethan pushed himself inside of me, I let out a loud groan of pain as we hadn't really done this in a while, probably would've been helpful to warm up.

"You ok?" Ethan asked as he began to go slower

I smiled and nodded loving how caring he was "keep going, it'll get better shortly" I said as I placed my forehead against his chest

Ethan placed his free hand against the wall and began to push in and out of me quickly.

As he did I began to feel so much better and so much pleasure, I leaned my head against the wall and moaned as I placed one hand against the wall to keep me balanced and another on Ethan's shoulder to keep me up.

As I felt the knot in my stomach tighten I bit my lip hard as I didn't want to moan to loudly, scared of someone being able to hear.

"Come on baby" Ethan growled into my ear "moan for me, let it out" Ethan said as he bit my ear and tugged it slightly

With that I let out all that I had been holding in and began to whimper and moan like crazy. Ethan made me weak.

Suddenly I felt the knot in my stomach disappear as I felt myself release, I moaned loudly as my orgasm dragged on as Ethan continued to thrust in and out of me.

Suddenly Ethan dropped his head on my shoulder and groaned loudly as I felt him release inside me. My breath hitched as I felt Ethan pull out.

For a few minutes we just stood there panting, trying to catch our breath.

I smiled and looked up "I love you e" I said as I continued panting

I felt as Ethan kissed my neck and dragged his lips up and down "I love you too" he said against my lips

A/n:

Sorry for not being so active this week

I'm mentally not doing amazing but you know what your comments help :) because at least I'm doing something right here?

Word count : 1091