Fourty eight | dominance

Request
This is going to be really bad 😂

I bit my lip as I knocked on the door, was incredibly nervous for what could happen tonight.

I have yet to have sex yet and I wanted Ethan to take it, knowing he would probably make it good for me.

Suddenly the door in front of me opened and I saw Ethan's dark hair and dark eyes immediately, instantly felt his cold stare and how intimidating he is.

Suddenly Ethan pulled me inside and closed the door, I was then pushed against the wall and my lips were against Ethan's.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ethan asked as he roughly kissed me

I nodded "yes" I said already breathless

What Ethan doesn't know is that I've had a major crush on him for years, I've always loved how dominant and intimidating he is, it's just always been something that caught my eye; in anyone.

"Alright" Ethan said with a smile before placing his lips against mine "I'm not going to be nice" he added not giving me a chance to answer

Suddenly he pulled my hands above my head with one hand, and moved the other on my hip, pulling me closer to him.

I moaned into the kiss as our members rubbed and grinded together.

"Stop moaning, or you'll be punished" Ethan said with a growl in my ear

My face instantly heated up, is he being serious?

Suddenly Ethan placed his hand on my growing bulge and slowly and very gently began to massage me,
I looked up and bit my lip hair as I tried my absolute hardest not to moan.

Suddenly I felt Ethan's soft lips against my neck and I broke, I let out a loud moan and it felt amazing.

Suddenly Ethan moved completely away from me, stopping everything he had been doing.

I whimpered as I was once loving the feelings I was having, Ethan grabbed my hand and began to walk us towards a room, I had never been in Ethan's house so I didn't exactly know where he would be taking me.

Ethan opened a door which led to his room, he pushed me inside and then pushed me again on the bed, I landed on the bed on my stomach.

I turned around and watched as Ethan began to undress himself, just this turned me on.

Once Ethan was only in his boxers he moved back over to me and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Undress yourself" he growled sternly

I immediately began to take off my shirt and my pants on the bed, scared for what may happen if I didn't.

Once I was done Ethan crawled onto the bed and hovered over me, I felt as his hands moved down my stomach and placed themselves on the brim of my boxers.

He suddenly pulled them down roughly and pulled them off completely before discarding them on the ground.

I bit my lip nervously as I watched Ethan stand up once more.

"Turn around" he said his eyes filling with lust

I did as I was told and made sure to keep my ass in the air for him.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain In my ass cheek, "ow!" I said as I let out a groan of pain as I hadn't really expected him to hit me so hard; or really, at all.

"No speaking... Grayson" Ethan said lowly

I immediately bit my lip in embarrassment

Suddenly I felt as he hit me again but for some reason I found it slightly more pleasurable- though still highly painful. I let out a small moan mixed with a groan after.

Suddenly I felt the bed dip behind me meaning Ethan was now probably standing on his knees directly behind me.

I heard the sound of a bottle opening and soon felt two cold finger press against my entrance, as they pushed inside me I bit my lip and groaned not loving the feeling so much.

Suddenly Ethan became very rough and began to push his finger in and out of me at a fast pace. Yeah also scissored his fingers and curled them inside me which felt amazing after a few times.

I moaned loudly as I finally began to stretch and loosen up.

Suddenly Ethan slapped me again, I bit my lip remembering how he didn't like it when I was loud.

Suddenly I felt as Ethan got off the bed, he wasn't gone for long but when he came back he placed a white cloth in my mouth and tied it around my head.

I felt as the bed dipped behind me again and began to grow nervous as Ethan would probably be rough and careless with me in a minute.

I felt as Ethan's tip pressed against my entrance, I bit down on the cloth hard as he continued to push himself inside me, once he was fully inside he stopped for a minute, as if letting me adjust.

Ethan then suddenly pulled out quickly and almost completely and thrusted back inside me roughly, I moaned loudly though it was muffled by the cloth.

Suddenly Ethan pulled the cloth out of my mouth and now around my neck.

I moaned loudly as Ethan continued to roughly fuck me, I felt amazing and heavenly though I know tomorrow I would be dying.

Suddenly Ethan pulled the cloth and slightly chucked me, but weirdly I was so for it and I fucking loved it.

I moaned breathlessly- literally- as I could feel my high coming shortly, the knot in my stomach ready to be released.

Suddenly I felt as the knot released and I came on Ethan's sheets.

Shortly after Ethan let go of the cloth; allowing me to breath, and he too climaxed which made my orgasm drag on longer as the feeling of him filling me up and pulling out was really good.

I laid down on Ethan's bed on my back already feeling the pain in my lower half, Ethan crawled over towards me and pulled me onto his chest.

"So, how was your first time?" He asked suddenly

"Fucking amazing!" I said exhaustedly but trying to expression my amazement

Ethan chuckled to himself before we both fell asleep together.

A/n;

Hopefully this is how you wanted it? 😂 or how you imagined it being?

I tried making Ethan as kinky and dominant as possible without making it like TOO much.

W/c: 1084