Twenty nine | meet and greet virgin

Meet and greet virgin

I've been a huge fan of Ethan Dolan for years now, I've been watching him since his very first video where he and his sister made some kind of disgusting smoothies, I couldn't take my eyes off him the entire time.

What's great is that him and I are the exact same age and our birthdays are basically the same day but mine is the 15th.

As I got closer to to the front of the line I began to shake and freak out and my heart beat wildly.

When it was finally my turn I walked up to him slowly, savouring our moment together.

He stared at me like I was the most beautiful person he's ever seen, I bet he looks at everyone like that.

I smiled at hugged him tightly. He kissed my neck which seemed quite eager, which I didn't mind.

Suddenly I went to kiss his cheek but he went to kiss me as well so we ended up actually kissing.

My cheeks turned bright red as I quickly separated from him, I looked at his face to see it was just as red as mine.

"What's your name?" He asked as he felt his lips

I smiled "Grayson" I stated

"Grayson" Ethan repeated

I nodded and smiled

He soon pulled me towards him from my waist, we looked towards the camera and just as the flash went off I felt his hand trail down to my ass.

I chuckled to myself and kissed his cheek once more before walking off, but as I did Ethan grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Meet me backstage after everything, tell the guards your name and they'll let you through" Ethan whispered

I smiled widely and nodded before walking off, I could feel his eyes practically burn through the back of my head as I walked towards the stage, waiting for him to start the show.

After the show, which was absolutely amazing, it was time to go, but as I walked back I remembered what Ethan had told me.

I smiled to myself and walked towards the stage and walked up the small stairs at the side of them,

"You can't be here" a guard said pushing his hand towards me to stop me

"My names Grayson, Ethan asked me to come backstage" I said to the guard

The guard rolled his eyes before opening the curtain and letting me through, I smiled brightly and began to walk up the stairs, I soon was met with a sweaty Ethan.

The brunette smiled at me and walked over to me, I wrapped my arms around him tightly and  smiled, I was still so confused as to why of all people he wanted to meet me?

I soon separated from Ethan and before I could say anything his lips were against mine, I smiled against it and pulled him closer by his jaw.

Ethan picked me up by my thighs and began to walk, I wrapped my legs around him and wrapped my arms around his neck, never breaking the kiss.

"Can you guys do that anywhere other then here?" Emma scoffed as she walked into the room

Ethan's head jolted to the side and looked at Emma, Emma and James had come along with Ethan for the tour to keep him company even though they aren't in the show much.

I placed my feet on the ground and kept myself close to Ethan, never showing my face to Emma, in case she had seen me earlier.

Ethan grabbed my hand and began to walk, I followed behind him.

After walking for awhile we were soon in a whole new room, I sat on the couch that sat in the corner, Ethan closed and locked the door making me smirk slightly.

I soon watched as Ethan walked over to me and slowly took off his shirt revealing his beautiful abs and v-line.

I licked my lips and pulled off my crop top and laid down on the couch, allowing Ethan to get to me easier.

Ethan slowly crawled in between my legs, hovering his body over me, I smiled as I looked at his beautiful green orbs

He bit his lip slightly before leaning back down and kissing me.

The kiss soon became needy, lustful and heated.

I tugged on Ethan's jeans pulling down slightly with his boxers, suddenly, Ethan separated from my lips and pulled down his pants fully allowing his hard on to spring out from where it had been sitting.

I smiled starring at his large member, as I slowly undressed myself.

Suddenly, Ethan pulled down my pants roughly as if the speed I was going wasn't fast enough.

Ethan threw my clothes on the floor along with the other neglected pieces of clothing.

I looked back up to Ethan and watched as he moved himself back over me and kissed my neck

I let out a shaky breath as he began to suck on the sensitive skin that sat along my neck

"Can you just fuck me already" I moaned out as Ethan slowly moved from my neck, to my chest and lower, and lower.

I could practically hear Ethan smirked as he removed his lips from me

He soon moved his head down towards my lower region. Suddenly I felt his warm things graze over my entrance, my breath hitched at the unfamiliar feeling.

Soon he moved his tongue all around my entrance and even inside it turning me
Into a moaning mess.

"U-oh my god! Ethan! This feels amazing!" I said grabbing Ethan's hair from the top of his head and pulling it slightly

"Wait until I'm actually fucking you" Ethan said with a laugh

Just him saying that made me moan. What have I become?

Suddenly Ethan stood on his knees, he pimped his dick a few times and then looked down at me, he smirked and quickly aligned himself and thrusted inside me

I squinted my eyes shut in pain as I had never really had sex before, but he doesn't need to know that.

Soon Ethan began to thrust in and out at a slow motion, I adjusted myself and soon began to feel the pleasure and just pure amazement.

"Fuck! You're so tight!" Ethan groaned as a few beads of sweat began to form on his fore head

I moaned loudly and pulled Ethan down towards me to kiss him

"You feel so good daddy!!" I yelled not really realizing what I had said

Ethan leaned down near my ear with a large smirk, "I fucking love it when your call me thy baby" Ethan groaned

I moaned and grabbed onto Ethan's back, stabbing my nails into his back all over.

"I'm close daddy!" I said as I moved my hand down to my own dick and began to pump in

Ethan nodded and he soon got slowly which I assumed meaning he was close as well.

Suddenly we both climaxed, I let out a loud feminine scream and came onto my stomach where as Ethan groaned and came inside me which made my climax feel even better.

Ethan soon pulled out and kissed me, he for dressed and before leaving he looked at me once more "don't tell anyone about this, I'll be back baby" Ethan said with a devilish grin

and with that he left.

I laid back in the couch and sighed to myself with a large smile plastered all over my face.

I lost my virginity to Ethan Dolan.

A/n: pfff I wish

Word count : 1265