Twenty one | club'n

Club'n

"Aaron I'm really not in the mood" I whined as Aaron pulled me out of the car

"Come on! You never come to the club with me!" Aaron said as he pulled me fully out of the car

I groaned once more before giving up and allowing Aaron to take me inside

The booming music filled my ears as we opened the front doors, I looked beside me to see Aaron already making out with some chick.

I rolled my eyes and moved deeper into the club, I soon found the bar and I ordered a drink.

As I waited for my drink I looked around, I looked at all the many girls dancing around, soon a single person caught my eye.

I looked behind me and picked up my drink, I chugged it down and placed the empty glass back on the bar counter.

I looked back to where I saw the beautiful young boy, but he had disappeared.

I walked towards where I saw him, the most beautiful boy in the world.

The thing is, I haven't came out to anyone not even my parents or Aaron, it sucks because I can't ever talk about my feelings or tell Aaron about people I've liked, nothing.

You might wonder why I can't say anything and that's because my family is super strict, heck, all they ever talk about is how big of a sin it is to be gay and Aaron is my best friend since I was younger, and I'm just to afraid to lose him.

I shrugged off my thoughts and moved into the crowd, as I continued walked I was suddenly tapped on the shoulder which made me turn to meet the beautiful eyes of the boy I'd seen earlier.

He smiled as he placed his hands on both my shoulders, he moved his body close to mine forcing us to grind together.

I smiled at the adorable short boy below me, he seemed almost two feet shorter then me which I find super adorable.

"I'm Grayson" he said as he began to dance against me

"Ethan" I said moving one of my hands to his waist and one to his ass

Suddenly I felt Grayson's lips against mine, I smiled into the kiss and lifted him into my arms, allowing me to properly kiss him.

I pushed Grayson's back against the closest wall, he wrapped his legs around me and began to pull and play with my hair

I soon separated from him to breath, I planted looking at his beautiful face, from his green eyes to the small freckle on his chin

"Wanna come to my apartment? It's around the block" Grayson asked with a smirk

I smiled and nodded, he soon let go of me and placed his feet on the ground, he placed his hand In my much larger one and he led me out of the club.

I kissed him roughly as I laid him on the bed, his apartment was actually really nice and cosy, I had texted Aaron I wouldn't be leaving with him, he had yet to even read it so I assumed he was sill making out with some chick.

I began to grind on to Grayson receiving a few muffled moans from him.

I separated from our kiss once again as I pulled my shirt off, as I lowered myself back down over Grayson he traced my abs with his finger which just made me more eager for him.

Luckily Grayson's shirt was already off as he'd taken it off when we walked into his apartment so all that was left was his pants and boxers.

I grabbed the brim of Grayson's pants and boxers and pulled both down in one swift motion.

Soon Grayson's began to fumble with my belt and pants, I smiled into our kiss as I began to help him pull them down, making us both nude.

I separate from Grayson's sweet swollen lips and placed two fingers in front of his face "suck" I said sternly

Grayson smirked and put both my fingers in his mouth licking them and sucking on them beautifully.

I soon took my fingers out and I aligned them in-front of his entrance, I slowly pushed them in, I looked up at Grayson who scrunched up his nose and thrown his head back.

I slowly began to pull my fingers in and out slowly now beginning to hear small moans from Grayson "f-faster" Grayson whined

I smirked and began to move my fingers much faster as well as curling them and scissoring them

"Fuck Ethan! Fuck me already!" Grayson moaned

I smiled and pulled my fingers out, "on your stomach" I said with a growl

Grayson immediately moved onto his stomach and pushed his ass in the air making me more aroused then I thought I could be.

I spat onto my hand and stroked myself a few times before aligning myself to Grayson, I soon pushed myself in quickly and began to thrust in and out at a quick paste.

"Aw fuck! Daddy!" Grayson moaned out

I leaned down to Grayson, I pulled on the chain he was wearing pulling his head back, "call me that again" I growled into his ear as I straightened out again

"Fuck harder daddy!" Grayson chocked out

I could feel myself getting closer as the knot in my stomach tightened, I let go of the chain around Grayson's neck and slapped his ass watching as it bounced.

"I'm close daddy!" Grayson groaned as he pulled his head back

I thrusted into Grayson a few more times before we both climaxed,

I pulled out of Grayson and laid down on his bed, I watched as Grayson laid down beside me.

I wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer. I kissed the top of his head thinking about how amazing that was, probably the best I've had in awhile.

"Can we do this again sometime?" Grayson asked shyly

I smiled "fuck yeah" I said with a chuckle

We both soon fell asleep together

A/n:
I love the stories when Ethan has the huge kinks, don't judge me ok?

Your welcome for the long chp :)
Also lmk if you like the kinky shit

Word count: 1051