Thrity five | texts and nudes prt 2

Texts and nudes prt 2

Since Ethan will be over shortly I should probably change and clean my room up a bit.

I took off my shirt and decided to just change into clean boxers and stay in that seeing there will then be less to take off.

I threw my dirty clothes into a hamper and slightly made my bed seeing it will be destroyed in minutes.

I put away a few of the things that were sitting on the floor and I looked around for anything I could use as lube.

I soon found a small bottle of lube under my bed which made me remember last time I thought I'd be getting some ass but they ended up just being a tease. Hopefully Ethan isn't like that.

Suddenly I heard a loud eager knock on my door, I smiled to myself and walked downstairs.

I opened the door to see Ethan standing there, I smiled and was immediately pulled into a kiss.

I pulled Ethan inside and closed the house door behind him.

I began to move my hips slightly, I could feel Ethan's huge hard on through his jeans which turned me in again.

"Your so hot" Ethan said through kisses and pants

I smiled through the kiss and lifted Ethan and began to walk with him to my room.

I placed Ethan on my bed and he began to take off his shirt, I pulled down his pants and boxers in one swift motion and watched as his beautiful cock sprung up.

I moved down his body until I was in between his legs. I licked my lips and kissed the tip of his dick, I then licked up his shaft and shoved the entire thing down my throat, I sucked on it softly as I moved my head up and down.

"O-oh my god! Grayson! You feel amazing!" Ethan moaned

I hummed onto his dick which made him feel even more pleasure, I smiled to myself loving how I made him feel.

Before Ethan could cum I moved back up his body and kissed his neck sucking on his sensitive skin.

I felt as Ethan tangled his fingers in my hair and became a moaning mess, I smirked to myself as I felt my boner growing just from his moans.

"Just fuck me already" Ethan apple between pants

My smirk grew as I pulled down my boxers and watched as Ethan drooled over me.

"Should I prep you?" I asked as I moved back towards his ear

"Probably, but don't, I like the pain" Ethan whispered looking at me in the dirtiest way possible

I bit my lip and kissed his neck "you asked for it" I said against him

I grabbed the small bottle of lube that sat on my night stand and squirted a hefty amount on my hard on, I stroked myself a few times to make sure I was covered, I then aligned myself to Ethan's entrance.

As I pushed in slowly I watched Ethan's face mush together in an uncomfortable way, I bit my lip and pushed in more hoping he would adjust.

"You ok?" I asked softly as I slowly pulled out

Ethan nodded as he wrapped his legs around my back and grabbed my neck.

I kissed his soft lips and began to go faster as I watched Ethan's face turn to a face of pleasure.

I panted heavily as I felt a knot in my stomach signalling I was close.

Ethan began to get really into it when he suddenly flipped our positions and ride me.

I placed my hands on his hips and groaned loudly loving the feeling of him bouncing on my dick.

Ethan placed his hands on my chest and I watched as sweat formed on his forehead,

"Grayson you feel amazing!" Ethan moaned out

I smiled and began to buck my hips up helping the pleasure to intensify

"Baby you feel even better with your tight ass" I said with a smirk as I gripped his ass tightly

Ethan smiled and leaned down and kissed my chest and up until he reached my lips, he bit my bottom lip and swiftly moved his tongue inside my mouth, our tongues tangling together fighting for dominance.

Suddenly Ethan separated from my lips, he placed his hands on my chest and arched his back as he let out a loud moan and came all over his chest.

I then felt the knot in my stomach disappear as I came inside Ethan with a low groan.

Ethan rolled off my dick and laid down beside me panting heavily.

"That's the best I've ever had" Ethan said as he placed a hand on his heaving chest

"That was my first" I said suddenly regretting it right after I said it

Ethan looked over to me with a smile "you did absolutely amazing, I don't think I will be walking tomorrow" Ethan said with a chuckle as he placed his head on my chest

I smiled and kissed the top of his head the only thought in my mind being; who the hell were those nudes really going to?

Ethan's pov before he sent the nudes:

I bit my lip as I looked at the picture and the 'send' icon.

What if he figures out I had no one else to send these to? What if he doesn't find me attractive?

What if he's isn't very into guys? He said he was bi but what if I'm not his type?

"Fuck it" I mumbled to myself as I pressed the send button and waited for Graysons response.

After awhile I was finally sent a message from Grayson, it had to be the hottest picture I've ever seen.

It was of him holding his shirt up biting his lip as his hard on sat below his waist beautifully. I don't know what I love more, his prominent abs and v-line or his monster dick?

I bit my lip as I sent him another text, hopefully this night will end with me either getting some really hot phone sex and nudes or even maybe some actual sex?

A/n:

Yooo I love this two parter so much

it was really hot if I do say so myself ;)

Hope you enjoyed :))