Twenty three | long lost lust

Long lost lust

Running, all I can think of is running, running as far as I can from where I am from, to forget.

I slowed my past as I began to run out of breath, I looked around to see if he had followed me this far into the woods, thankfully I can't hear his screams of anger and betrayal.

I rubbed my eyes as suddenly a warm liquid was falling from them. Am I seriously crying? How could I be so weak?

I took my phone out of my pocket to see I have no service as I had expected, how long have I been running for?

I looked around the unfamiliar area to see nothing but trees.

I began to walk again hoping to find some kind of civilization, an abandoned house? A random small town? A cottage of some sort?

As night grew closer it got cold quickly, I hugged my torso trying to stay warm. I didn't exactly think to bring pants for this getaway.

After walking for what seemed like hours I finally found a small civilization, what are houses doing out here?

I looked around to see these houses were built quiet nicely though some of the houses were built a bit poorly.

I knocked on one of the doors of the nicer houses and waited, there's absolutely no lights or street lamps in this area which is odd but maybe someone will at least let me stay a night.

After waiting awhile I heard the door to the house unlock and slowly open.

When the door was fully open there was a large handsome man standing there.

All I could feel was lust between us, do I k ow him?

Why does he looks so familiar? Why does he look... like me?

"Do I know you?" He asked his face softening

"I- I don't know" I stuttered slightly nervous

The man slowly placed a hand on my jawline, his hand fitting perfectly to the form of my face

He slowly pulled me closer and closer to him and I allowed it so blinded by how attractive and how alike he was to me.

As we got closer our faces did too, and just as our lips touched the slightest bit my breath hitched and I knew.

I knew I've met him somewhere, a long time ago.

"What's your name?" I asked fearfully some how still terrified

"Ethan" he said letting out a breath which he had seemed to be holding

I gasped slightly, the name sounding familiar to me, not just because it's a common name but because I feel like I once knew someone named Ethan.

Someone who was close to me.

"I'm g-Grayson" I spoke softly

Ethan slowly separated from me looking into my eyes, he pulled me inside and he pushed me against the wall, I could feel all the emotions running through his body, the strongest one being lust.

I wrapped my legs around his body and we slowly placed our lips back onto each other's.

Our lips melted together fitting like a puzzle piece, it's like I have felt these lushes pink lips against mine before. But how.

Ethan moved his hand to the bottom of my ass, supporting me in where I was his other hand against the wall to keep us balanced.

I groaned softly as he moved his lips down my jaw and onto my neck sucking on the sensitive skin that laid their.

Ethan suddenly placed both his hands underneath me and lifted me, he began to walk towards a couch, his lips never leaving my body.

I pulled off my shirt with the help of the mysterious man and he soon took his own off.

I separated my legs for him to lay in between as he kissed my lips once more and down my neck and down my chest.

_

I woke up the next morning in a bed, I looked around to see clothes all over the floor and the bed I was laying on a huge mess with blankets and pillows all over.

I soon looked beside me to see the man from last night.

I lifted the sheets that covered my body to see I was naked and soon all the memories filled in my mind.

And then my eyes widened when I finally remembered who this mysterious man is.

My brother.

A/n: I have NO FUCKING idea what this was supposed to be or how it was supposed to go I just had the first half written for an intro to a book I never started and then I just decided fuck it and I turned it into a one shot where Grayson meets his long lost brother after having sex with him 😂😂

I'm fucked up. Help.

Word count: 804