Twenty five | black birds

Black birds

"Ok Ethan you need to get off me we need to practice what you say for when you are in court!" I said as I pushed Ethan's body off of me as he continued sucking on my neck

"C'mon just a little longer, let me leave a few more marks" Ethan said with a huge smirk as he placed his lips back on my neck

I rolled my eyes "the judge is going to look at my like an idiot if I have hundreds of hickeys on me" I said

Ethan laid me back down on the bed and he moved his lips back on top of mine.

I closed my eyes loving the feeling of Ethan on top of me but I soon came back to reality and pushed him off again.

"Seriously Ethan! I don't want you in prison for like 20 years! We have to try and lower your prison time and the only way to do that is to seem genuinely sorry and know exactly what to say" I explained as I held Ethan on top of me not allowing him to touch me

Ethan rolled his eyes and sat back up "only because I love you and I want to fuck you in places that aren't your office" he said with a grin as he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck once again

I rolled my eyes and handed the horny man beside me his Q-cards which he had to study off.

He rolled his eyes and took the cards from my hands and began to read them, I watched as he slightly struggled reading it, he's never been able to have the best of the best schooling, his whole childhood had been terrible so it makes sense as to how he would have ended up like this.

A criminal.

As I watched Ethan's adorable face scrunch up in confusion my heart melted, his around nose and lips, and beautiful eyes had me under his spell.

If anyone were to find out about us I would be fired and jobless and this adorable innocent Ethan would be going to prison.

I sighed and pulled Ethan by the neck so he was looking at me, I moved my lower half so it was over his, straddling him.

He smiled and pushed his lips on mine, I began to grind into the kiss reviving small moans from him which just aroused me more.

I pulled Ethan's shirt over his head revealing the many tattoos and scars.

My favourite one being the one on his neck which was three birds which represented the most important people in his life, the people who helped him through the toughest years.

The largest one being his foster dad, the one who took him in when he ran away from his parents.

The second largest being me, I had known Ethan for a long time now, and I had known him before I was a lawyer so we have a true relationship. I would always provide things to him when he needed them especially money and other necessities, he said he had loved me since he first laid eyes on me which was when we were kids and he had gotten lost and came into my neighbourhood, me being the talkative fearless kid I was went up to him and we've been friends ever since.

Then the last one being his sister, Cameron. Ethan was super close with his sister and no matter how much he wanted to run away with her he couldn't, she refused, so he left without her.
After awhile Ethan was told his sister was murdered by her parents from abuse.
And soon heard his mom killed herself and his dad left the country.

I kissed Ethan's neck on top of the birds and hugged his neck surprising Ethan but he soon wrapped his large hands around my small back comforting me.

I smiled realizing this amazing man is me, no matter what people think of him wether it's a criminal or just a disgusting man who shouldn't be alive, I love him and I think he's perfect.

A/n: keep giving me suggestionsssss