Sixty one | wanted you

Wanted you

I looked in the mirror in front of me and immediately broke down into tears.

Why didn't I do something? Why didn't I just save his fall, like he did for me?

I wiped my eyes so I could see clearly as looked at the scars, I felt even more tears begin to well up in my eyes as I saw the ones Ethan had given me.

The one around my neck, the bullet wound in my chest and many more.

I felt my back as I felt the knife wound also from Ethan and the many small scars from when I hit the ground.

I sat on the ground and let out all the pain inside me.

Suddenly I saw a small crumbled up piece of paper behind the toilet, I grabbed it and unfolded it.

Once i saw what was on it my heart stopped and my throat hurt as it made me want to cry even more.

It was a picture of Ethan, it was his mug shot. I could see the scar across his face that I had given him.

I placed the picture against my chest and hugged it, missing every inch of Ethan.

Of course I was the stupid one, of all those five years of knowing him I of course choose the worst place to admit to him that I had fallen for him.

I stood up and walked out of the bathroom, I grabbed a picture frame from one of the boxes on the ground, I placed Ethan's picture in it and placed it on me bed.

I then walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter, the exact place I had sat a year ago.

The people who finished the room said the blood stains were still on the ground, and you would be able to see them if you tore up the floor.

After a few minutes I got off the counter and walked to the window, I opened it and looked down.

Maybe I should jump? Maybe I'll be with Ethan?

A/n:

This one made me sad :((
If you are a real og ( or you just read this entire book) you'd know where this is from 🤧

W/c: 371

If you want me to explain this lmk :)