Fourty five | movies

Movies

"Two tickets please" Ethan stated as he looked at the man through the glass

"Alright and for what movie?" He asked with a smile

Ethan tightened his grip on my hand before answering, the man in the booth then said our total, Ethan paid and we grabbed our tickets.

As we walked towards our theatre room I grew excited, whenever Ethan and I went to the movies we would never exactly end up watching the movies.

"Ethan this movie just came out, wouldn't there be a lot of people in here then?" I asked nervously

Ethan smirked as he looked back at me "that's just why you got to be extra quiet tonight baby, and remember what happens when you are loud" Ethan said with a large smirk as we walked to the back of the theatre.

We both took our seats in the corner where no one could really see us unless they looked over.

"Just in time, the movie is starting" Ethan stated as he leaned back in his chair and looked over to me with a mischievous smile

I smiled back at him and waited for him to finally make a move.

Once the movie had really started and people were becoming hooked and unable to look away Ethan placed his hand on my thigh.

I bit my lip and prayed he'd do something other then just that.

Suddenly his hand moved directly over my bulge, my breath hitched the second he started palming me.

I felt as my pants began to tighten and my dick throbbed to be touched, I squirmed in my seat as if trying to make enough friction to pleasure myself.

"Ah, Ah Ah... Grayson stop moving" Ethan whispered in my ear which just made me even more turned on and aroused

Suddenly Ethan slid his hand into my pants and touched my dick, stroking it.

"C'mon Grayson, let it out, I know you're holding back" Ethan said into my ear lowly

Just after he spoke I let out a moan, it was loud enough for people around us to hear but not the whole theatre (luckily)

Ethan instantly stood up and grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs and out of the Cinema.

We got in the car and I continued squirming trying to pleasure myself without exactly touching myself.

Once we were home my dick throbbed to be at least touched, I ran upstairs in front of Ethan, I undressed myself as I waited for Ethan to come upstairs.

"Look who's desperate for daddy" Ethan teased as he slowly and teasingly got undressed.

Ethan laid down on the bed beside me and looked over to me with a smirk "ride me" he said simply

I smirked as I straddled Ethan just over his boner, I've never done this to him but he's about to find out how amazing I am at it.

I aligned Ethan's dick to my entrance and immediately sat down on it, i scrunched up my face in pain as we haven't had sex in awhile, it would've been nice to have warmed up but oh well.

I slowly began grinding on his dick, moving my hips around in circles.

Ethan grabbed my hips and groaned "uh...gray" he simply said

I smiled as I slowly lifted myself and then slammed myself back down on his dick, I ran my hands through my hair as I continued bouncing on his dick repeatedly.

"Oh Ethan!" I moaned as I touched myself and stroked my dick

Ethan suddenly flipped us over making me on my back as he slammed into me.

Ethan was rough and I loved every bit of it. Ethan grabbed my neck tightly, only letting a bit of air pass through.

I moaned loudly once Ethan let go, I could feel I was coming close.

Suddenly Ethan pulled out completely "on your stomach" he growled

I did as I was told and moved on my stomach, I propped my ass in the allowing him to easily access me and have a gold view.

I felt as Ethan's hand dragged softly across my ass, I then felt as he forcefully slammed his palm down on my ass, I let out a yelp mixed with a moan loving it when he was like this.

Suddenly I felt as Ethan pushed himself inside of me again, I moaned loudly missing the feeling of him filling me up.

As Ethan began to thrust inside and out of me forcefully I felt as he slammed his hand onto my ass again, I moaned loudly loving the pain.

"You're such a slut for pain, huh?" Ethan growled into my ear as he bit and tugged on my lobe.

"Yes!" I moaned out

Ethan pulled out almost completely and soon pushed himself fully inside of me with a slam, just after I let out a loud moan and released onto the sheets.

I contracted around Ethan's dick which seemed to make him too finish.

Ethan groaned and I felt as he release inside of me, he then slowly pulled out of me making me moan one last time.

Ethan plopped down on the bed beside me absolutely exhausted, I walked into the bathroom to clean myself off, once I came back Ethan was already asleep.

I smiled and climbed into bed with him, placed my head on his chest and fell asleep.

A/n:

I tried adding more comments seeing I never have them talk when their doing it 😂
Tell me if you like this super ass kinky shit cause I don't mind writing it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Word count: 935