Seventeen | carnival

Carnival
(Photo above was my inspiration)

Ethan and Grayson laid on Ethan's bed both looking up at the ceiling thinking of possible things they could do for a video.

"What about... no," Grayson started but soon stopped himself

Suddenly Ethan and Grayson's phone buzzed in unison, they both picked up their phones and looked at the text which they both received

"James and I are going to the carnival with Bryant, you in?" Ethan and Grayson read out together

They both looked at each other and cringed from being too 'twin-like'

"Want to go?" Ethan asked

"What about the video?" Grayson asked Ethan

"Maybe we'll get and idea from the carnival, heck we could probably blog being at the carnival and call that a video" Ethan shrugged as he tried to persuade Grayson

Grayson shrugged "I don't think our fans will like a blog but whatever besides we have three days" Grayson spoke

Once they both agreed to go they purchased their tickets online and got ready.

Grayson put on shorts and a white champion sweater that was cut off at his shoulders
(Like for the hypnotizing video)

And Ethan put on his regular red shorts and black shirt.

Once they were dressed they were ready to go.

Ethan and Grayson got into Ethan's Jeep, Ethan sat in the drivers seat and Grayson in the passenger seat.

They then began to drive down to the carnival using the directions Emma gave.

(Grays pov)

When we arrived to the carnival it was packed, it took us forever just to find a parking spot, but when we did it was luckily really close to the entrance.

I looked over to Ethan nervously, ever since he's met Emma he's been different, he says he loves me but it just bugs me the way he looks at her.

Emma nor James know about us, not yet at least. Ethan and I want to tell them so badly but we physically can't.

Not even our parents know about us yet, and we haven't had true friends in so long so maybe we are just scared to lose them from telling them our biggest secret?

I wish Ethan wasn't my brother, life would be a lot easier to be with him.

When we finally reached the gate I unlocked my phone and showed the man our tickets, he nodded and let us in with a smile.

I smiled back and I waited to make sure Ethan got inside alright.

Once we were inside we both texted James and Emma trying to figure out where they are or where we should meet them.

After almost a whole day at the carnival I was so ready to go home but Emma, James and Ethan desperately wanted to go on this weird swing ride.

The whole day has been terrible, ever since we got here and met with Emma and James Ethan has been all over her laughing and staring at her.

Ethan's noticed that I've been out of it, he's even asked if I'm alright but all I say is a simple 'I'm fine', if I truly told Ethan how I was feeling he wouldn't get it, or he would persuade me to say they're just friends and he "only loves me"

I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and boredly waited for our turn on the ride.

After waiting almost forever it's finally our turn, I get into my seat not really caring who sits beside me.

As I wait for everyone to get on I head Emma ask Ethan to sit with her as Bryant sits in-front if her swing.

Ethan declines which surprises me and I watch as he walked over to me with a big smile

I look over to him confusedly, why would he decline to sit beside her?

I watch as James takes Ethan's spot, and the ride begins.

As we are lifted in the air I look at Ethan to see he was looking at me.

"I understand" was all Ethan said

"Understand what?" I asked

"Why you're upset, and I'm sorry" Ethan spoke

I nodded "it's ok, I get it you like her" I said shrugging

Ethan's eyes widened "what! No! I love you Grayson!" Ethan yelled

I rolled my eyes and began to look forward but just before I could Ethan pulled my face to his and he kissed me.

I then saw a flash through my eyes, I opened them quickly and looked in-front of me to see James and Emma just about kissing and Bryant taking pictures.

My eyes widened and I looked over at Ethan who held the same expression.

"You kissed me!" I yelled

"And Bryant possible has a picture of it!" Ethan yelled

Soon the ride ended and we were set back on the ground, I looked at Bryant nervously as he scrolled through the pictures he had taken, I prayed to myself we weren't visible in the photo.

I looked back up to Ethan who was staring at Bryant.

Boy are we in trouble.

A/n: ok my wording is probably terrible and all that because this was rushed

I'm not at home so I'm really sorry I haven't been posting :/

Word count: 868