Fourty | so hard

So hard

It's been a week since I've fucked Ethan, I asked him not to tell anyone, not even our closest friends as it would cause a lot of drama.

But all I could think of was how hot it was and how amazing he was.

I bit my lip and debated wether or not I wanted to hit him up again, what if someone finds out?

I finally decided to text him, I took out my phone and entered his contact.

Me: hey I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come to my place?

Ethan: Sure but we can't hookup

I bit my lip at his text I was dying for his touch again, how could he not feel the same?

I flopped onto my couch and sighed as I looked up at my ceiling, I suddenly thought to myself and sat up.

"There's no way" I said to myself

"He can't be hooking up with... Emma?" I said pushing my brows together

I suddenly heard my front door open, I looked towards the hallway that lead to the front door and saw Ethan walk through, I smiled at him as he innocently waved at me.

I watched Ethan as he slowly walked towards me, he was wearing a black t shirt and jogging pants and god damn, he looks amazing.

He sat down beside me and I turned to face him

"Are you dating Emma?" I asked suddenly

Ethan looked over to me and bit his lip slightly "no, not yet right now we are just hooking up" Ethan said running a hand through his soft black hair

"What do you mean not yet? You intend on asking her out?" I asked trying not to seem annoyed

"Maybe? I don't know yet, my head isn't very clear, I honestly don't know what I want. How's James?" Ethan asked switching the subject

"Ethan we literally dated for a day and broke up last month" I said rolling my eyes at how little he seemed to care

Ethan looked down at chuckled "I forgot about that, sorry" he said looking down at his hands which made me die a little inside as he looked like a literal angel

Suddenly my body took over me and I sat on Ethan's lap, straddling his legs.

Ethan's eyes widened slightly but I immediately pushed my lips against his, he didn't kiss back immediately but when he did I felt relief.

"I love you" I mumbled in between kisses

"Fuck- I- I think I love you too" Ethan said looking into my eyes

I smiled and placed my lips back against his, I moved my hands to the back of his neck and began to grind onto him.

We both let out a low moan from the friction and I could feel Ethan become hard underneath me.

We suddenly separated when Ethan picked me up and began to walk towards my guest room, as he carried me I began to kiss his neck and suck on it leaving love marks all over him for Emma to see.

I was suddenly placed on the bed and watched as Ethan began to strip in front of me, I smiled as I watched in satisfaction, once he was down to his boxers he moved to me and began to undress me.

As I felt him pull down my boxers I got excited, Ethan is Usually very dominant and intimidating in bed which turns me on and now I've got him all alone.

Ethan hovered over me and grabbed my chin forcing me to look up at him,

"You're about to be fucked real hard baby" Ethan said with a smirk

I smiled at him and grabbed the brim of his boxers desperately wanting them off.

He swatted my hands away from him and stood up, he slowly began to pull down his boxers which made me whimper.

Once he finished I was desperate for him to be inside me.

Ethan crawled onto the bed and hovered over me in between my legs, he stuck two fingers in front of my face and I immediately put them in my mouth and sucked on them.

Once he was satisfied with what I had done he moved his fingers to my entrance and pushed them inside me, I let out a small whimper in pain as it's been awhile.

Suddenly Ethan added another finger and began to curl his fingers.

"Oh Ethan!" I groaned as I arched my back and began to feel nothing but pleasure

Ethan smirked and pulled out, I let out a whimper missing his touch already.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain and looked up to see Ethan pushing himself into me, I whined loudly I'm absolute discomfort.

Once I felt Ethan fully inside of me I re adjusted myself and nodded for him to continue.

Ethan pulled out slowly and pushed back inside roughly at a fast pace

"Oh my god!" I groaned grabbed onto Ethan's back

Suddenly Ethan grabbed one of my legs and lifted them over his shoulder allowing him to go deeper inside me

"Oh! Ethan faster!" I said feeling the sweat form in my forehead

"What's my name baby boy?" Ethan asked with a smirk

"D-daddy!" I moaned arching my back as he instantly went faster and rougher

I dragged my nails along Ethan's back and became a moaning mess as Ethan fucked me as hard as he could.

"Omg e! I love you so much" I said with a few pants as I nibbled on some parts of his neck

Suddenly Ethan dropped his head on my shoulder and he let out a loud moan, as I felt him release into me I hit my climax and came all over our stomachs.

Ethan lifted himself off me and pulled out, he laid down beside me and I placed my head on him.

He let out a few loud breaths before calming down
"That was the hardest I've ever fucked someone" Ethan laugh

I smiled and kissed his cheek

A/n:

Does anyone else find back scratches super fucking hot?

Word count: 1022