Twenty two | first kiss

First kiss

"We're back!" Grayson and I yelled in unison as we jumped onto our couch

"Today we will be playing..." Grayson started as he glanced over at me to finish his sentence

"Never have I ever" i said cheerfully as I showed the camera the signs which read 'I have never' and 'I have'

"So basically for this game we will ask a question that you guys asked us on Twitter and we will answer them by raising our signs" Grayson said overly cheerful as always

We soon began the game and the questions flowed through easily.

So far they were all easy questions like 'have you ever lied to your parents' or 'have you ever broken the law'

"Alright this next question is from (random username) and she asks have you had your first kiss?" Grayson read out

I bit my lip as I tried to decide if I lied or if I told the truth.

I have never had my first kiss, but would the fans care? Would they tease me about it?

Grayson began to count down to one, once he had reached it I pulled out the 'have never' never card

I looked over to Grayson and saw he had his 'I have' card out

I bit my lip nervously and looked at the camera and fake smiled a little even though inside I felt like I was dying.

Grayson glanced over at my answer and let out a small gasp as if he had expected me to have Had my first.

"Wait you haven't ever kiss anyone?" Grayson whispered

I shook my head no to Grayson as I looked anywhere but at him.

Suddenly I watched as Grayson turned off the camera, I looked at him confusedly.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked

Suddenly I felt Grayson's lips smash against mine, I smiled into our kiss as this is what I had been waiting for all this time, him.

I laid down on the couch as Grayson hovered over me, he cupped my face as he continuously hit my lower lip.

I snaked my hair around his neck and tangled my fingers in his beautiful shirt brown hair.

He pushed his tongue through his lips and mine forcing our tongues to tangle.

All I could feel was pure list from my brother as me ran his hands all throughout my body and he kissed me so passionately and yet so softly as if he were scared to hurt me.

He suddenly separated from me and sat up, straddling my waist.

I smiled at him as I looked at his messy hair and I watched him pant as gasp for air.

"Your beautiful" I said softly as I fixed his hair and slowly pushed our lips back together

And that was my first kiss.

A/n: s'cute :,)

Word count : 475