Seventy ~ 3

Ethan: 20
Grayson: 18
Nate: 23
No ones related

three

I looked out my window making sure no one was around, everyone was working in the farms and with the animals.

Since the Great War nothings been the same, we live in wood shacks with no electricity or plumping, seeing almost everything was destroyed.

The lucky people get to live in old abandoned houses from back in like 2020.

The war started at the beginning of 2030 and ended at 2040.

When the war ended there was almost no one left. Everyone started their own villages and everyone's somewhat been at peace since then.

But we still have many soldiers and we aren't allowed to leave our village, if we go out of bounds we can be killed.
We are always being watched now, in our houses outside, everywhere.

The only place that we can't be seen is by the borders, which is mine and Ethan's favourite place to be for many reasons.

I grabbed my walkie from the cabinet and pressed the button "Ethan the coast is clear let's go" I spoke quietly.

Ethan and I have to sneak around all the time because like I said, we are constantly being watched that's why when we found these walkie talkies we were extremely happy, especially cause we know no one can hack into our channel and hear us.

See the only time I can leave the borders is once every month where we can go on explorations and find materials and resources. For some reason only young teens can only go which I guess makes sense seeing everyone else have jobs and it's a way for us to escape.

But I hope whoever made up our 'explorations' know we only look forward to it because everyone gets to let loose, find booze and have sex.

Atleast, that's my friends and I do.

I had reached the end of the village and stopped to wait for Ethan, when I could see him walking my way I crept further into the forest, making sure the solider still couldn't tell I was here.

This is the only blind spot in our village and it luckily just so happens to be beside a cave where Ethan and I have made a hide out.

The second Ethan and I made it into the cave we immediately grabbed onto one another and kissed.

I pulled off Ethan's shirt and kneeled down, sadly we have to be quick when Ethan and I fuck because people will know we are gone.

I ripped down Ethan's pants and waited for him as he sat on the ground and stroked himself as he waited for me to get undressed.

Once we were both naked I sat on Ethan's dick and roughly bounced on him.

I kissed his neck softly and grabbed his hair tightly while Ethan held my waist and helped me grind against him.

"Fuck Grayson" Ethan moaned

I looked up and gasped as I saw Aaron standing at the front of the cave

"What the fuck?! How long have you been watching?" I questioned still sitting on top of Ethan

"You think I don't see you guys every day walking over here to fuck?" Aaron asked not really wanting an answer

Aaron is one of the guards of the village which explains his camo pants and tank top along with a dog tag. I guess he just got off duty seeing he doesn't have his gun.

"So what? Today you decided to check out what we were doing?" Ethan asked

I stood up and so did Ethan both of us not really minding the fact that we were nude.

"I didn't just want to know" Aaron said with a small smirk growing on his face

Suddenly Aaron placed a hand on my dick and another on my chest and kissed me, no matter how pissed Ethan would be it felt fucking good

Ethan walked closer and pulled off Aaron's shirt while I pulled down his pants and began to jerk him off.

Once Aaron had a full boner I wrapped my mouth around his dick and sucked him off roughly.

I felt Ethan push himself back into me which just made me moan more making Aaron moan as well from the vibrations.

I continued to deep throat and moan on Aaron's dick loving all the pleasure I was getting from Ethan and the roughness I was getting from Aaron as he pulled my hair.

"Fuck I'm going to cum" Ethan moaned loudly as I felt him release inside of me. He pulled out and Aaron switched with Ethan.

I licked Ethan's dick cleaning up all of his mess while Aaron thrusted himself into me roughly making me gag on Ethan's dick.

"Oh! I'm so close!" I whined before jerking off Ethan to hopefully let him have a second round.

Suddenly Ethan and Aaron looked at each other, Ethan nodded before Aaron pulled my hair making me stand straight, he pushed me against the wall and pulled my leg up to deeply thrust inside of me.

I let my neck hang down loosely as I moaned messily and orgasmed multiple times.

Finally I came onto the wall with a loud moan, Aaron pulled out and Ethan walked over I kneeled down and took turns sucking both of them off until they came in my mouth.

For another hour we all just laid on the bed we made over the years of living here, we got to get to know Aaron a lot better and we decided he could join us again every once and a while.

So I guess the apocalypse isn't all that bad

A/n:

Damn shoulda made this the 69th chapter 😂

Sorry if this was poorly written I just had the idea and wanted to get it down

Also sorry I like age gaps so if you don't just ignore them lmao

Word count: 990