Sixty seven | cheater

Ethan: 22
Grayson: 21
Not related

Cheater

Ethan's pov:

It's been a long ass day of editing my videos and it's finally time to relax and enjoy my night.

I don't get days like this often, usually I work until my eyes are barley open and when I'm finished I'm barley awake and have no day left.

But right now it's 8 pm meaning I have a good few hours before I should sleep.

I walked into my room and laid on my bed, I texted V, my girlfriend and asked her when she'd be home.

as I waited for a text back my eyes grew heavy and I couldn't help but give into the craving for my eyes to shut and to allow my body to fall asleep.

I woke up to my pants being unzipped and who I assumed was Veronica grabbing me.

I kept my eyes closed and moaned as I felt her take my length Into her mouth. When I finally opened my eyes I saw Grayson sucking me off.

"GRAYSON?! What the fuck?" I yelled sitting up more but way to turned on for him to stop

Grayson just looked up at me and continued to stroke me and suck on me so perfectly it made me weak "fuck" I whispered

I took off my shirt and tossed it onto the floor as Grayson crawled up the bed and towards my face

"I thought we said we weren't doing this anymore?" I questioned

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself" Grayson spoke grinning mischievously

Grayson and I have been having sex for a long time even before I met Veronica, my current girlfriend. Gray and I always kept ourself open to others we were never exclusive but when Veronica said she wanted to date me to see if I was 'husband material' I couldn't bare to keep gray and my relationship alive.

But hey, it's not my fault I'm only 22 why am I dating someone who wants more than that? Someone that wants marriage and a family.

I pulled Graysons face towards mine roughly and kissed him pushing my crotch against his and gently grinding against him.

"I- I think I love you" I said out of breath

Gray suddenly stopped kissing me "what? What about veronica?" He asked

"I'm going to break up with her, we don't want the Same things. It was bound to happen" I said "beside you're hot as fuck" I said hitting Grayson's bottom lip and continuing our grinding

Gray hummed in response and began to leave marks on my neck as he did I unbuttoned his pants and tore them off his body wanting to fuck him as soon as possible.

Grayson sat up and took off his shirt leaving him bare in front of me, I licked my lips as I looked at him.

I let Grayson take my pants off and discard them on the ground with the rest of our clothes.

Gray quickly licked his hand and stroked me two or three times before sitting down on my boner, I moaned in response to his action.

He slowly began to bounce on my dick small moans escaping his lips which turned me on more than I could imagine.

"Ethan!" Grayson cried as he dug his nails into my shoulder

I grabbed Grayson and flipped us so I was on top, I pulled Graysons leg over my shoulder and thrusted into him as deeply and as fast as I could.

"Fuck, you like that you slut?" I questioned to Grayson using one hand to keep Graysons leg over my shoulder and the other beside his head keep me up

"Yes! Oh! I love it so fucking much!" Grayson whined in response

I kissed Graysons neck softly before getting rough and bitting his and sucking on his soft skin leaving marks on his body loving when he got sex marks.

"Oh-ohhh! I'm close!" Grayson cried as he stroked himself with one hand and massaged his balls with the other

I suddenly climaxed and groaned loudly releasing myself into Grayson. Grayson moaned loudly probably letting the whole neighbourhood hear him as he orgasmed.

I licked up his cum from his stomach and kissed his neck once more before pulling out and laying down beside him.

I pushed Grayson closer to me so he laid down on my chest.

"When are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know, tomorrow maybe?" I responded genuinely thinking of a good time to tell her

"What about right now?" I heard a feminine voice say away from the bed

I looked towards the voice to see Veronica standing at the door with her arms crossed cheeks red and face somewhat calm but disappointed.

"No matter how fucking hot that was and how much that turned me on I'm pissed"

A/n:

Lowkey wanna make a part 2 but dk what id write about

Give me suggestions if you want a part 2 :)

Also gonna start doing that thing at the top more often because it makes sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

W/c: 847