Seventy two ~ known

I have to say, being the most known crazy killer is quite cool to me, I'm like those, uh, what do you call it? Creepy spaghettis?

No one can figure out where I am, where I am from, my name or even what I look like. The most they have is my body build and they know I have two large thick scars going straight down my back from my shoulder blades.

They call me the devil, and the scars are my where my wings  were when I was an "angel"

I laugh every time they talk about it but it's cute that they try.

But being all that scary and having two very obvious scars doesn't really help the me out, if I want to get with anyone you know how much of a struggle it is?

Have the time now I have to kill them after because they figure it out the second we undress.

But what I love most is there's always this weird arousal in their eyes when they figure it out, when the know.

It gets me going when I see it, it's like a drug, to see those people with so much fear in their eyes but an equal amount of lust.

I laid back in my bed now feeling aroused. I felt the need to find myself a new victim, like a heroin addict needed their drug.

I stood up from my cozy bed and got dressed, it's 12 am so there was no way I wouldn't get lucky tonight, besides I'm in New York, the city of lights, the city that never sleeps.

I arrived at a club I went to quite often, it was my spot. As I walked in people patted me on the back and greeted me, people loved me.

Or well, the side I showed to them.

To the public, as my true self, Ethan Dolan. I am a intimidating, tough, not to be messed with fun guy. Who doesn't love those people?

I walked straight to the bar of the club and sat down, I ordered my regular vodka and cran and sipped on it slowly as I looked within the crowd. I needed to find someone to fill my pit.

I needed to see their eyes as I fucked them and they felt my back and felt the two large scars perfectly resembling the devil, as they call him.

When I finally made my choice on a thin tall boy dancing alone, who obviously came alone I swooped into the crowd, pushing past everyone til I got to the drunken boy.

I placed my hands on his hips and he instantly new I wanted to dance, he swung his hips, pushing on my crotch knowing exactly where to get me going, he's got experience.

I kissed his neck and placed my large hand on his neck pulling his head towards my mouth.

"We should get out of here, my apartment is down the street" I said making sure to pleasure him by placing my hand on his bulge and softly massaging

He moaned quietly with a nod as his head danced around to the music.

I led the boy out of the club and we walked to my apartment, barely making it there as we constantly stopped to make our against a wall.

When we finally made it I made sure to push the boy onto my bed roughly.

"What's your name?" I asked in his ear sitting over him grinding my hips against him

"G-Grayson" he stuttered from the pleasure

"Well Grayson, you're gonna have a lot of fun with me tonight, I'm Ethan" I said licking my lips before yanking his pants off

I watched Grayson take off his shirt and softly stroke himself as he watched me get undressed, I could feel my pre cum dripping off my dick, aroused by the boy, more than I usually am.

When I was done I crawled back on the bed, I tied Grayson to the bed frame and turned around to grab the lube, I smirked as I heard him gasp.

"Finally" he said

My smirked dropped and I turned around "what?" I asked completely confused

"Please fuck me! Please, I don't care if you kill me after just make it good, I've been waiting for you for so long" Grayson begged

Though I was completely taken aback from this I felt myself grow more lustful of Grayson, I've never met anyone who was turned on by me after knowing, other than that small spark.

This was so much more than a spark, this was like a explosion and I felt it too.

I smiled and made sure to lather my dick well in the lube, I untied Grayson and let him get a better experience, knowing he won't run.

I started off with a rough thrust inside him knowing he was well prepped, Grayson moaned loudly obviously not afraid to be heard, which was perfectly fine by me.

He clawed at my back hard, as I continued my same in and out motion over and over trying to making him feel more pleasure by thrusting harder.

"I've wanted this ever since I saw your story on the news paper! I knew that was you at the bar knew it!" Grayson said in between moans

I leaned down on Grayson to get deeper inside him, when I did Grayson kissed my neck and sucked on it, I'd never felt that before but I liked it, it made me moan.

I pulled out of Grayson when I knew he was close and grabbed his dick I placed all of him in my mouth and hallowed my cheeks, I licked all around his tip and moved my head up and down, I knew he was going to cum by his moans and the way he tugged my hair, when he finally released I sat up and swallowed.

Before I could get off the bed Grayson pushed me back down onto my back he spit on my dick before sitting on me, taking me all in.

"You haven't finished yet daddy" Grayson smirked as he rolled his hips making me lean my head back in pleasure

I moaned loudly placing my hands on his small hips. I was close, I can't remember the last time someone let me finish, or even rode me, usually they are too scared or I have to kill them by now.

I moaned loudly loving being able to lay down and watch Grayson pleasure me.

I finished quickly Grayson got off me quick and kissed me, it was passionate and nothing is felt in a long time, it scared me in a way.

"Don't kill me I want to do that again" Grayson said with a smirk making me smile

A/n: damn

Word count: don't expect me to be on here much anymore I'm sorry :(