Fifty six | omwtfyb

On my way to fuck your bitch ;)
-dedicated to a friend
( you know who you are)

I jumped onto my bed and logged into Snapchat, I saw I had multiple snaps from many different people, the first persons name to catch my eye was Ethan's.

I clicked the red box beside Ethan's name and saw a pic of him with his famous smirk, the next one was of him again but this time it was a video with him talking.
I turned the volume on my phone up and listened to him.

"Bby, answerrrr" he whined as he looked away from the camera and put his hands through his hair

I bit my lip as I loved when he did that, it was so hot in a way I couldn't explain.

I clicked the screen again to see another picture of him, he was shirtless and in front of a mirror, it had also came with a text.

'Gray, where are you?' It read

I bit my lip and tapped the screen again to see that was all he sent.

I moved to my camera and took a picture, I added a text to it.

'Can you come over? I wanna play ;)'

I smiled and quickly hit the send button and let out a loud exhale as I sunk into my chair.

After just a few minutes I felt my phone buzz, I unlocked it to see Ethan texted me back already.

I opened his snap to see a picture of him in his car holding up a condom, I smiled and rolled my eyes amazed by how fast he was.

After awhile of waiting for Ethan I finally heard a knock at my apartment door, I smiled as I got up and walked to the door.

I unlocked it and opened it to see Ethan standing there leaning against the wall.

"Hello" he said with a smirk as he immediately let himself in and slowly pushed me backwards

I simply smiled and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him, he melted into the kiss and placed his large hands on my hips.

I squealed In surprise as he picked me up and began to walk to my bedroom with me in his hands. I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled his fave closer to mine as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I felt as my back hit a wall, I groaned softly and felt as Ethan lowered me back on the ground, once I was on the ground Ethan placed his hands at the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head, our lips instantly reattaching once my shirt was off.

"We're doing it in the hallway?" I asked with a chuckle in between kisses

"We've done it everywhere else, why not?" Ethan said, I could feel him smile from his cheeky remark, I simply pulled him closer to me, hoping if we kept kissing he wouldn't have anything stupid to say.

As we continued kissing I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off, discarding them on the floor along with my shirt.

Once I was done with my pants Ethan pulled away from me and began to strip off his shirt, I took that time to unbutton his pants and kiss up his chest.

Once his shirt was off I moved my lips higher and began to suck on his neck softly, once I had found his sweet spot he began to groan which I loved.

Once I had undone Ethan's pants I kissed down his chest and down his stomach softly. When I had reached Ethan's pants I kneeled down and yanked down his pants with his boxers.

I looked up to Ethan and innocently smiled as I grabbed his growing boner and stroked him.

I watched as Ethan leaned his head back and placed a hand on the wall, I smiled to myself loving how I was making him feel.

Once I was done teasing I wrapped my mouth around him and began to suck.

Ethan grabbed the back of my head and eased my head back and forth, as I swirled my tongue around his tip.

Once Ethan let go of my head I engulfed his entire length down my throat,

"Holy shit Grayson!" Ethan groaned

I smiled and began to bob my head back and forth and stroking the part that didn't fit in my mouth.

Once I felt Ethan getting close I pulled away and stood up, Ethan exhaled deeply and looked at me, he moved some of my hair from my face and took off his pants- seeing they were sitting at his ankles.

I took my boxers off and began to grow nervous as Ethan wrapped one of my legs around his waist, he held it there tightly and had his other hand against the wall.

I kissed Ethan's neck as I felt his tip push inside of my entrance slightly.

I bit down on him as I felt him push inside of me, Ethan groaned pleasure-fully as he pushed his entire length inside of me.

"Holy shit e!" I groaned painfully

I leaned my head against the wall as Ethan slowly pulled out and pushed back inside me; slowly adjusting.

After a while I finally adjusted and began to feel pleasure, I placed my head against Ethan's chest as we both painted heavily.

Ethan Pounded into my roughly and I loved it, I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and ran a hand up his damp hair.

I placed my head between Ethan's shoulder and neck and moaned loudly

"Ah that's what I like to hear baby" Ethan laughed in between pants

"Ah! E!" I groaned as I leaned my head against the wall and placed my hands on his shoulders to keep me up

"I'm close" Ethan said as sweat dripped down his forehead

I groaned and nodded as I was close to my climax as well.

I could tell Ethan was really close as he began to get sloppy and tired. He pushed into my roughly a few more times before I climaxed and came on our stomachs, I exhaled deeply in relief.

Just a few seconds after Ethan leaned his head against my chest and groaned loudly as I felt his warm liquid shoot up inside me and allow my orgasm to drag on longer.

After a few seconds of catching our breath Ethan pulled out and we walked into my room lazily to sleep.

A/n:

Here ya go 😂

Just what you wanted ;)

W/c: 1101