Fourty six | dreaming

Dreaming

"Gray?" I spoke softly as I peaked into Graysons room late at night

I heard Grayson groan as he began to wake up, I stood beside his bed waiting for him to awaken

"What e?" Grayson asked tiredly as he rubbed his eyes

"Can I sleep in your bed with you?" I asked nervously

Grayson smiled and looked up at me "you don't have to ask" he said before moving over giving me room to lay down

As soon as I laid down we instantly moved into our normal sleeping positions where I would hug him from behind and our legs would be tangled together.

"Good night" I said into his ear softly as I could feel myself begin to fall asleep

"Night" gray replied

Suddenly I woke up to Grayson moving in his sleep and him groaning.

I rubbed my eyes to see what was going on, I looked down at Grayson to see he didn't seem to be having a bad dream.

I furrowed my eyebrows not really understanding what was going on.

I suddenly heard a moan escape from his lips, he tilted his head back slightly and his moans got a bit louder.

As I watched Graysons face fill with pleasure I suddenly felt my pants tighten, I looked down at my newly growing boner and blushed, am I really getting turned on by my brother having a pleasureful dream?

I watched as Graysons soft, pink, plump lips opened slightly and how his nose would just barley scrunch up.

I bit my lip and leaned down towards Grayson, all I wanted was to taste him and just know what it would feel like. If it would feel wrong, if it would feel good?

As my lips pressed against his my heart skipped a beat and my fave heated up.

As I kissed him I felt as if he was kissing me back, I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes to see his wide open.

I suddenly separated from him, scared of what he may day.

"E-Ethan, did you kiss me?" Grayson asked now sitting up as well

I bit my lip and nodded

Grayson looked down at his hands and then back up at me "do you regret it?" He asked seeming like he was scared to ask

I shook my head 'no' scared of what his reaction may be, would he call me disgusting?

Suddenly Graysons face turned pink and a small smile grew on his face, he then wrapped his arms around my neck and pushed me back onto the bed.

I let out a small chuckle hoping now I could be myself more around him and to actually touch him how I'd like and not be scared to be around him.

A/n:

Sorry this is so bad :/

Also I was watching a grethan comp on YouTube and it was so cute :,)

To bad they don't make grethan jokes or 'pretend' to kiss and they are less touchy towards each other anymore, I thought it was cute :/

Word count: 509