sixty | interview

Interview

I walked into the store with my resumé in my hands, I felt really nervous as I had never applied for a job before.

I walked into the managers office and sat on the chair as I waited for who may be my new and very first  boss.

Suddenly I heard the door open behind me, I looked behind me and my eyes immediately widened, there's no way this is right.

I looked forward as he sat down at his desk, he had a smug look on his face. Like he knew I was here, it was like he was thinking of the things he could do to me right now.

I cleared my throat and placed my resume on the desk in front of him.

"So... how have you been doing Grayson?" Ethan asked still smirking as he looked through my application

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes, it's been almost a year since I broke up with Ethan.
My relationship with Ethan was extremely wrong as he was 21 and I was 15, I broke it off because I didn't want him to get in trouble, plus I hated sneaking around with him.

Even now it is still illegal to date him no matter how much I would love to be with him.

As I watched Ethan continue reading my application I began to get turned on as I remembered how hard he'd fuck me and how good of a time we would have together.

I crossed my legs as I tried to stop thinking in such ways about my potential boss.

Suddenly Ethan stood up and walked towards me,
He sat on the arm of my chair and leaned into my ear "Are you thinking about me?" Ethan asked softly as he placed his giant hand against my thigh

I bit my lip and shook my head 'no'

Ethan immediately laughed and kissed my neck "don't lie to me baby boy"

I let out a small moan as Ethan knew exactly where all my weak spots were,

"I miss you, I miss you so much Ethan" I moaned

"Show daddy how much you missed him then" Ethan growled as he stood up and leaned against the desk with a grin on his face

"What if one of your employees come?" I asked

"I locked the door when I came in" Ethan smiled

I smiled and stood up and walked to Ethan, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately and greedily, wanting as much of Ethan as I could get.

Ethan suddenly picked me and placed me on his desk, he eagerly pulled down my pants and revealed my growing boner.

I blushed slightly before grabbed Ethan's neck and pulling him back down to my lips, I could feel Ethan unbutton his pants as we continued to making out making me more and more nervous.

It's been awhile since I've had sex and Ethan hates being gentle so he probably won't warm me up.

Suddenly Ethan stopped kissing me he back up and I knew what he wanted. I got off the desk and kneeled down, I grabbed Ethan's shaft and placed all of him inside my mouth. what i couldn't fit in my mouth I massaged with my hands.

Ethan grabbed my hair and moaned "I forgot how well you do this baby" Ethan said as he tilted his head back

Just before Ethan could release I stopped, Ethan immediately looked down at me and growled.

I stood up with a cheeky smile, Ethan immediately pushed me back against the desk and shoved his dick inside of me. I clenched my teeth in pain as I was still really tight.

I wrapped my legs around Ethan's waist and placed my hands on Ethan's neck, I stabbed my nails into him slightly as he thrusted in and out of me.

"Ah!" I yelled as I finally began to feel pleasure run through my body

"That's what I like to hear baby" Ethan whispered against my neck. He began to kiss me softly and tease the soft skin on my neck which made me weak.

"Oh my god Ethan!" I yelled as my stomach tightened and I felt myself grow closer to my climax

I felt Ethan's large hand wrap around my dick as he softly began to stroke it.

I suddenly felt myself release onto Ethan's hand followed by a loud groan as I finally climaxed, Ethan continued to thrust hard into me until he too finished.

I moaned as Ethan pulled out, he pulled his pants back up and grabbed my a tissue to clean myself up, I then got dressed and sat back at the chair I had sat in when I first came in.

Ethan reached his hand out to me with a large smile, I grabbed his hand and shook it.

"You've got the job" he said

A/n:

Been awhile since I've written heavy smut 0.0

Lowkey would be such a good book

W/c: 837