chapter 2: Tricks of the mind

*edited* ~ 15 / 02 / 2015

Hiccup

My mind buzzed. "What, why would I say that?" I asked myself. I can't believe I just embarrassed myself in front of Astrid! Astrid! why, why, why? Running my fingers through my hair in frustration, I fell backwards onto my bed. What's wrong with me? I asked myself whilst licking my chafed lip. It was weird, I could almost taste Astrids lips touching mine, how soft she felt against my hard stubble, how she would blush as I held her tight whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Making her moan with delight as I kissed her tenderly all over, getting lower and lower...

Snap out of it Hiccup! She doesn't love you anymore! I yelled to my mind, although no matter how much I did it never seemed to work. But what if she does? touching my lips once again,  only wishing that the softness of the touch was her lips on mine.

I instantly straightened up looking at myself in the mirror... what a sight, my eyes were heavy with restless sleep thinking of the one and only Astrid, my lips were longing for her soft touch, I looked like death itself. Sighing, I ran a hand over my face to remove the hidden sleep and wrinkles that had mistakenly appeared after not being able to sleep for a while.

How could I be so stupid? She had been everything to me and all I did was threw it all away in the blink of an eye. And I was never going to get it back.

Astrid

My mind whirred. Why him? He was my first and now probably not my last. Why couldn't he see what I felt for him? Why does he have to make me feel this way? But never again, I promised myself, will I let that bone-headed fish guts take advantage of my heart, take it away and then crush it right before my very eyes. I know that I should be over this by now, over him. But I just can't. I l-, no I don't!

He had made his choice and I won't be changing it. I gave him my heart but he just threw it in the trash like it was nothing. I loved you Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, but that is no more. Good luck breaking somebody else's heart Hiccup but never mine. It's already broken...

THANK YOU FOR READING THE 2ND CHAPTER, SORRY IT'S SO SHORT, I'M ACTUALLY WRITING THIS NOTE IN EDITING, BUT I THOUGHT THAT IT NEEDED ONE.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, AND PLEASE CONTINUE, TRUST ME IT GETS BETTER!

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!