Chapter 21: A chat with Gobber

*unedited*

Astrid

How could they do that, how could Hiccup do that? Right in front of me... It seems too hard to believe that Gothi could be right... I mean I want to believe it, I really do...

Why is this so hard to understand? And how Hiccup sides with Merida, I mean it's not like I was actually going to kill her or anything... maybe. What is wrong with him, with her.

I was running home now making sure Hiccup wasn't following me as I did. Ge has a habit of doing that. I held my arm, it was burning. I looked at it, what seemed to be just a cut at first was very deep and my hand was covered in blood. I pressed on my arm trying to stop the bleeding. I've passed out enough for one day. I think I should find Gobber first. So I headed toward the forge as he's always there. I looked back at my arm, my shirt was soaked in blood. I was starting to feel really dizzy too. Sure enough I found Gobber working on a Nadders teeth. Since we had the dragons now we didn't have much use for armoury so Gobber now deals with teeth, saddles and sometimes certain injuries.

"Gobber!" I hailed, he looked up from the Nadders teeth.

"Oh hey Astr- wait what happened?" his face changed as he saw my sleeve coated with blood.

"well let's just say, an ugly troll was the culprit..."

"a troll?" I was now sitting on a nearby table as he examined my still heavily bleeding arm. It definitely wasn't just a graze. "that's strange, trolls aren't normally violent, they steal your socks y'know, but only your left ones, what's with that?"

"No Gobber, I don't mean an actual troll, but maybe a certain troll ugly princess who's came to steal Hic- never mind..." I shouted the last bit as I got a bit caught up in my thoughts. Hopefully he didn't notice. "OW!" he poured something on to my wound.

"sorry it may sting a bit..."

"yeah I think I got that..." I gritted my teeth as the pain slowly wore off. He began to wrap my arm up in a bandage as he spoke again.

"so, you've got a thing for Hiccup then..."

wait, what did he just say? I mean I did but I don't anymore, do I?

"N-no, no I don't, I mean I did, but I don't not anymore..."

"oh so you're not jealous of that Princess Merida of Dunbroch then are ye?" My fists clenched at the mention of her name and my muscles tensed. "careful now, you don't want to soak the bandage now..."

"sorry, and what's there to be jealous about?"

"I don’t know, maybe 'cause she's got Hiccup..." he smirked at me.

"..." I didn't know what to say to that. He patted my back signaling I can leave. I was about to head into a run when he said.

"don't worry Astrid, if he loves you, he  will come back to you, don't you worry your lil' heart on that..." I hope so. I nodded before running for home. I've got a plan to create.

HEY GUYS! SORRY I'VE JUST HAD NO TIME TO UPDATE, SO I'M DOING IT NOW. I WAS UP TILL LIKE 3AM SO I DIDN'T WAKE TILL NOON BY WHICH TIME I HAD TO GO OUT, SO SORRY! I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE FREQUENTLY AND WILL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST TWICE TOMORROW!

GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE PM ME WITH MORE IDEAS!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!