Chapter 23: Love never dies

*unedited*

Hiccup

Me and My love, Merida were discussing wedding details. Although I was still worried about her, I mean Astrid almost killed her! What is wrong with her? How could she do that to my one and only... What's the word... beauty. Yeah that's it. I'm glad Astrid ran away and didn't harm my love. We were sat in the mead hall, my friends kept looking over at us exchanging glances, but I don't care about them only her. I was gazing into her amazing eyes. Her eyes were sparkling. God's she was so beautiful. She wore a beautiful emerald green dress that matched my eyes, her hair was red, wild and untamed. I brushed a strand back as it fell in front of her eyes. They were so mesmerising. She spoke softly as I held her hands in mine.

"oh yes an' I wan' ta have a giant balcony so tha' I can wave ta ma subjects from our window an'-" I rested my hand on her cheek, it was so soft, I stroked it softly.

"whatever you want you will get..." we leaned in, my eyes closing as I felt her lips brush against my own. But it was weird, it didn't feel right. There was something different. Same with when I touch her, sparks are supposed to fly aren't they? I rub my head it's killing me.

"you alrigh'?" she asks in concern.

"yes I'm fine..." I reassure her. I try to stand up from the bench but just fall back down. It's like I'm drunk. My legs just collapse under my weight. My chest feels tight and my head feels like it's about to burst. Merida doesn't look very worried just annoyed. "g-get Gothi!" I manage to say before doubling over in pain again. What's happening. My head is becoming unbearable now as I drift unconscious. The gang rush over as they see me on the floor. But then everything goes black...

**************************************

I wake up. My head is throbbing. What happened? I woke up to see Astrid in front of me. Astrid. Her eyes were so beautiful ocean blue. I gazed into her eyes. I felt different around her. Sort of happy. A tingling feeling.

"Astrid?" I blurted out.

"Hey Hiccup, you alright? I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I-" I saw her hold her arm. She was hurt.

"Astrid, calm down it's alright, look I know it wasn't your fault. What I should be asking is are you alright?"

"y-yeah I'm fine, just a scratch..." there was an awkward silence between us until she finally spoke once again in  her beautiful voice.

"Hiccup what happened to you?"

"what do you mean... nothing. I just came out of the mead hall saw you and Merida fighting, stopped it and went to stop you from running away to talk and then..."

"and then?"

"I don't know..." I looked around the room. "how did I get here?" I was back at my house.

"Hiccup, the fight was hours ago! We found you in the mead hall, you've only been unconscious for 4 hours, thank Odin... You were with, Merida..." Was I? How could that be. I remember it as ,&& as if it had just happened seconds ago.

"what?" I was really confused. "but, are you sure?" she nodded her head. I put my hand to my head.

"urgh!" I exclaim. It hurts so much.

"I better let you rest..." she got up and began to walk towards the door as I grabbed her hand.

"no, w-we n-need to t-talk..." I began my chest was tightening and it was becoming hard to breathe. She walked back over putting her hand on my cheek. Oh, how missed her soft touch. I nudged her hand. I wish it would stay like that forever.

"Hiccup, you can't speak properly without stuttering. You need to rest. you've been through a lot today. Look I need to talk to you too. So promise me, you'll get better and I promise you that we will talk..." As she said that she kissed my forehead and held my hand before letting go and leaving. I watched as she dissapeared out of sight. I touch my forehead. She kissed me! As long as she promised me the talk I know that I will be able to make things right, I just have to. I love Astrid with all my heart and soul and hope that I will always know that and never forget it. At that my throbbing head began to pull down my eyelids pulling me into a black abyss yet again.

HEY GUYS! HOW WAS THAT? AWW I LOVED WRITING THE PART WITH ASTRUD IN IT... I FELT SICK HAVING TO WRITE THAT ABOUT MERIDA THOUGH! (SORRY MERICUP SHIPPERS!) HICCSTRID FOREVER! ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS READ MY BOOK SO FAR! 1K READS GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I NEED MORE IDEAS PLEASE PM ME GUYS!

GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! TOODLES!