Chapter 38: Awkward!

OK JUST BE WARNED THIS CHAPTER GETS A BIT INTENSE... ;D

Hiccup

It had been a few days now and Astrid was still in Gothi's hut. Her scars were really bad and kept swelling so she needed continuous medical attention at the moment.

I visit her every single day. I tell her stories and jokes that make her laugh. I love it when she laughs. I even came up with a new nickname for her, m'lady, catchy don't you think?

We share long and passionate kisses. But what hurts me is the pain she's going through. If I could I would swap places with her in a heart beat. I'm there almost 24/7 comforting her when she gets pulled into another nightmare yet again. What did he do to her?

I'm now in the room right next to her bed. I feel my eyes slowly close as they become heavy and I finally fall asleep.

**************************************

I then wake up with a start to a blood curdling scream coming from Astrid. I don't hesitate to hold her in my arms, she continues to scream and fidget as she struggles to pull away.

"shhh... calm down Astrid, don't worry I'm here... shhh..." I say stroking her beautiful golden hair hoping to calm her down. Tears fall onto her soft rosy cheeks. I quickly wipe them away and kiss her forehead.

Her beautiful blue eyes begin to slowly open more tears begin to fall. I kiss them away.

"Don't cry, you should never cry..." I say cuddling her tightly.

"hey I'm not a b-baby!" she sniffles jokingly.

"I know, but you're my baby!" I say rocking her back and forth to soothe her. She just giggles and shoves me away.

"you're so cocky!" she says with a grin.

"hehe I am, am I?" I say lifting her up and putting her legs around my waist. We kiss passionately as she deepens it slipping her tongue into my mouth, I moan, she just smirks. I push her onto the bed as I begin to remove her shirt and she removes mine (they didn't have their armour on). We begin to kiss again as,

"H-hiccup? What are you doing?" says a rather angry and surprised Merida. She stares at me for a while before Astrid throws something at me.

"you're shirtless!" Astrid whispers. I blush a deep red slipping my top back on. Thankfully Astrids is still on. Meridas still staring at us wide eyed.

"n-nothing..." I reply to her blushing. Astrid frowns. "g-goodbye Astrid, I better go..."

"Ok see you later Hicc-"

Astrid

I can't believe she had to ruin the moment. Not to mention that she was looking at Hiccups torso the entire time. Not cool. I throw him his shirt as he doesn't seem to notice and whisper to him smirking,

"you're shirtless!" he blushes as he puts his top back on. He's so cute. Thankfully mines still on that would just add to the awkwardness. I looked towards Merida who was still staring at us wide eyed.

"n-nothing..." was all he replied. That kinda made me mad. I mean nothing? I thought he loved me, what's he so worried about? I frowned as he looked at me still lying on the bed in the same position he put me in.

"g-goodbye Astrid, I better go..." he says. I'm kind of dissapointed but I understand so I say,

"Ok see you later, Hicc-" I don't finish my sentence as he gets dragged away by Merida. That witch.

HEY GUYS! THEY WERE SO CLOSE! THAT MERIDA ARGH! *THROWS PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM* ANYWAYS DID YOU LIKE IT? I PROBABLY WON'T UPDATE TOMORROW DUE TO MY DAD BEING OFF SO WE'RE GOING OUT LIKE CONSTANTLY THIS WEEK BUT I'LL UPDATE WHEN I CAN! ALSO I WILL BE DOING A SECOND BOOK YAY! ONCE I REACH CHAPTER 40! THERE WILL BE A CLIFFHANGER! BE WARNED! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS AND FOR 3.6K READS!

ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!