Chapter 28: no problems

HEY GUYS!  SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY DOING A SUMMER FAIR AT MY LOCAL YOUTH CLUB SO I HAVEN'T REALLY HAD TIME, I MEAN IT'S 1:46AM HERE. SO ANYWAYS IN CASE YOU GUYS ARE GETTING CONFUSED THIS CHAPTER IS ON MERIDA LIKE BEFORE THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS ASTRIDS KIDNAPPING, OK? RIGHT LET'S GET ON WITH IT...

~

*unedited*

Merida

Urgh! I have to get out of here! I had been sitting in the mead hall for about an hour now. I had seen that blonde thing and the others leave. I'm not sure what time it is but it must be late. All I could smell was sweat, to be honest it was probably from that Snotface or whatever his name is. I don't really care. All I care about is getting Hiccup and getting rid of that witch. Seriously it's like he's drawn to her like moths with a light. I shudder at the thought of her and Hiccup together. I've been thinking of ways to dispose of that thing. Of course I need to wait for the witch and her potion. I hate waiting. If anything I despise it. I get up from the table and head towards the doors. I hear talking from the others as I walk closely behind them. What are they up to? I hear whispers about a plan. Well when I say whisper I kind of mean shout but in a whispery way. They are hiding something. I watch as they all split up.

Blondie is now on her own. Perfect. I sneak up behind her.

A twig snapped under my foot. Oh great. She turned around and I heard her say.

"What the?" I don't think she saw me...

Just then a giant muscly figure grabbed her from behind smothering her face with this white cloth. I watched closely as he dragged her off. Hmm, one less thing to worry about. I rub my hands together as if I have just completed some work and head to my hut. Finally I have Hiccup all to myself.

I enter my hut. My mother is sleeping. My father had to head back to Dunbroch due to the many postponings of the wedding. I enter my room and jump into bed and snuggle my head into my pillow and fall fast asleep. No problems to worry me. For now...

HEY GUYS! HOW WAS THAT? HAHA! YOU GUYS THOUGHT IT WAS MERIDA WHO KIDNAPPED HER! HEHE...

BUT IF SHE DIDN'T THEN WHO DID?

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!