Chapter 11: An accident...?

*edited* ~ 19 / 08 / 2015

Astrid

A blinding light strook my eyes, as they had begun to flutter open. The wind was blowing in my face heavily in my face, the rustle of trees nearby signified the heavy wind today.
As I tried to force my eyes open, I heard a loud squawk from Stormfly, everything suddenly came rushing back as I got to grips with what had just happened.
My eyes suddenly snapped into focus, a pair of forest green eyes staring straight back at me; Hiccup.

My senses decided to finally kick back in and hightened, finally realising in my daze that his arm was securely wrapped around my waist to keep me from falling off. A bit too close. And a bit too tightly. His shirt whispered against breath my face and my breath stuttered as I breathed in the scent that I missed so much; Elm, moss and something that is just oh so Hiccup.

What was I thinking? Snap out of it Astrid!

Oh no! This can't be happening! We were so close I realised, shuffling and struggling out of his grasp that secured me to him.

"Wow, Astrid wait, c-calm down, you'll fall," He stuttered, but oh my, his voice was so sexy when he's worried. Snap out of it Astrid! I had to tell myself again. I wriggled with all my might. I couldn't be this close to him, I couldn't go back, I couldn't be this person again. I just couldn't.

"A-astrid stop! It's Ok you're safe!" His voice tried to calm me, but unfortunately for him it did anything but.

"No I'm not! Now let me go!" I finally managed to wriggle out of his grasp screaming for Stormfly to catch me as I ended up flailing through the air again, wind rushed passed my face in crashing waves as I plummeted towards the ocean again. Oh no. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact that never came as i landed in a heap on something.

"Good girl!" I praised her rubbing her neck, rewardes with happy squawks from her. Those grass green eyes come into sight... again. Hiccup was now riding beside me on Toothless with a huge grin on his face. Fishbone.

"You should be more careful next time!" he laughed merrily, even though it was his fault in the first place! My eyes narrowed into small slits as I glared at him.

"Well in fact I was being careful you were the one who caused my fall-"

"Yeah, but then I broke it..." he gave me his cheesy grin. Oh he's so cute when he does that.

A torrent hit me like a dagger penetrating my still beating heart. I remembered how much I missed his smiles, as he gazed longingly into my eyes taking in every single detail.

"Oh, Hiccup,  I-" I was stopped when an out of control dragon came charging our way.

"Hiccup!" I screamed yet again I am falling out of controllably towards the vast ocean below. I suddenly feel my weight being picked up again as I drift out of consciousness. My mind spinning. The last thing I see are a pair of beautiful grass green eyes, staring at me with worry...

Hiccup

Oh no, a beautiful moment wrecked again. I had watched as Astrid was yet again flailing her arms around in despair as she flew through heading ever faster towards the crashing waves of the ocean below.

I heared her scream my name. It had been a long time since she had even ever said my name, let alone screamed it. My senses suddenly kicked in. Causing me to rush down after her, just managing to catch her about 10 metres above the ocean surface; a close call. I gave her a smile only to find her eyes roll into the back of her head yet again.

"It's Ok Astrid, don't worry, I'm here, I've got you... And I'm never letting you go..." I reassured her quickly deciding to fly to Gothi to see if Astrid is Ok.

"Please be Ok!" I begged, to what seemed like a lifeless body. "You will be Ok..."

Merida

That was too close. That blonde had Hiccup wrapped around her little finger. I need to do something and quick. Hiccup would never know she even existed by the end of this...

UH OH! BAD MERIDA! WHAT'S SHE GONNA DO? I'M OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS BUT PLEASE PM ME! I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE STORY AWAY! I AM REALLY ENJOYING WRITING THIS STORY! I ALSO REALLY ENJOY READING THESE HICCSTRID FANFICS TOO!  SO IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANY GOOD ONES LET ME KNOW! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!