Chapter 34: Remember me

*unedited*

Astrid

I woke up yet again. But this time I was somewhere else. My hands were tied with rope and my right leg was chained to the wall. I sat on the floor. I didn't look up. I just sat slumped leaning on the wall sobbing. Hiccup hasn't come for me. I've got nothing left to fight for.

Bruises covered my now hideous body from head to toe, how could anybody like me now, let alone look at me?

It hurt everywhere. I had been whipped, beaten and many other unspeakable things occurred. He took advantage of me. Why couldn't he just end my suffering now?

Just then I heard the door creak open yet again. It was him.

I didn't move a muscle. I didn't look up I just stared down at the floor.

"hello beautiful..." he said. But it didn't sound like him. The voice sounded familiar. But I still looked down.

"go away..." I croaked out.

"never..." he said. I felt him edge closer. He held my face in his hands. That touch it felt weird. His skin was soft and it felt like I had felt it before, but it couldn't be. I turned away.

"Don't touch me!" I tried to shout but my voice was cracked.

"Astrid look at me!" he spoke softly lifting my chin up to look into a pair of beautiful emerald green eyes. No I-it couldn't be... Just then I felt the world spin and everything went black.

Hiccup

After knocking out a few guards I began to search for Astrid. She was on this ship somewhere I just know it. I left Toothless hiding below deck. Hopefully nobody will find him. I've got a feeling I know who's behind this...

I open yet another door to a pair of guards. Oh no. As soon as they see me they come charging at me. I can't run anywhere without alerting more guards. I standfrozen to the spot closing my eyes bracing for the impact. I reach for inferno but know I won't be able to parry the blow in time.

"Astrid I'm sorry..." I whisper to myself. This is the end...

Just then I hear the clashing of heads and a loud thump on the floor.

"I thought you might need some help..." I open my eyes to see Eret standing with his foot on one of the guards grinning.

"Meh, I could have taken em" i lied. he gave me his 'so not working for you' look.

"Ok come on- wait where's Skullcrusher?"

"oh he's fine let's just say he's keeping a few guards company..." he smirks. Then remembering why we're here I gesture for him to follow me.

After a while we finally  come we face to face with another door. Please be it I think and hope to myself. I hear silent sobbing coming from inside, could it be. I'll know that anywhere.

"Eret keep look out, I think this is the one..." I go to open the door. Urgh it's locked!

"Eret!"

"be right back!" He chuckles whilst cracking his nuckles.

A few moments later and he was back keys in hand with a huge grin on his face.

"thanks" I say as he gives me the keys, I quickly open the door.

And there in the corner is someone with the most beautiful golden blonde hair. She flinches as she hears the door open and stops crying. She doesn't look up. I decide to start talking,  hopefully she still remembers me.

"Hello beautiful..." I watched as she shuddered. She looked scared, but the fearless Astrid Hofferson never gets scared, he must have broken her. She answered in a raspy and almost unrecognisable voice,

"go away..." That kinda hurt. She didn't remember me but I continued anyway.

"Never..." I replied. Which was true. I will never leave her ever again. Not now, not ever. I held her face in my hands stroking her soft cheeks. Her face was sticky from crying. This guy was going to pay. She quickly turned away from me pulling her head from my touch.

"don't touch me..." it sounded like she tried to yell but it came out all raspy. I couldn't bear this anymore.

"Astrid look at me!" I said lifting her chin up so that I was looking into her beautiful ocean blue eyes. Except they weren't blue anymore. They were red and sore from crying. She looked at me shocked. I then watched as her ocean blue eyes dissapeared rolling into the back of her head leaving me with an unconscious Astrid in my arms.

**************************************

And that leads me back to now. How could he hurt such an angel.

"erm Hicc you might want to hurry up with your reunion..." I nodded, leaning down unchaining her leg with the keys Eret gave me. She had sore-looking scars from the chains. He is so going to pay! I picked up Astrid again before exiting the cell which she was held in.

After beating up a few guards we finally had time to escape. Astrid was still sleeping soundly in my arms. I hope she's alright.

"Hey lover boy can we get out of here now?" interrupted Eret. I blushed. I hope he didn't notice. Oh Thor I'm so dead if he did.

"yeah come on..." I say. We stood at the edge of the ship.

"going somewhere?" an all so familiar person asked.

"Daggur!" I said. I put Astrid softly on the ground. I clenched my fists.

"haha of course it's me. Y'know I can't let you off this ship Hiccup..."

"and I can't let you harm her..." I said pointing towards Astrid.

"oh well I think you're too late..." that was the last straw I lunged at him gripping onto his neck. I punched his face over and over before kicking him in the stomach.

"don't you... ever... touch... my girlfriend... again!" I shouted in between punches and kicks. I ended as I spat in his face. I picked Astrid up. Before jumping off the boat. Eret jumped after me. After Daggur recovered he saw us jump.

"idiots! You saved me from having to kill you myself... pity. It would have been far more gruesome-" just then he saw us soaring upwards. Toothless and Skullcrusher had caught us.

"better look next time Daggur!" I smirked before taking off towards Berk.

As we flew on towards Berk I noticed that Astrids breath was becoming shallow.

"speed up bud!" I told Toothless patting his side.

"Please stay with me Astrid..." I whispered into her ear. And just like that a smile sprung across her face. I hope she'll be okay...

HEY GUYS SO WHAT YOU THINK? I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN SO FAR. ANYWAYS

GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!