Chapter 20: The fight

HEY GUYS! YAY UPDATE! I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS SO, SO MUCH WITH NOW 715 READS! THANK YOU! NOW I HAVE NOTICED I HAVEN'T DONE A MERIDA POV IN A WHILE SO HERE IT IS...

**************************************

*unedited*

Merida

I had been spending most of my time either preparing for my wedding, or keeping Hiccup and Astrid apart. I have my hands full already, so I decided to let my mum worry about the wedding whilst I spend time with my future hubby. I don't know what it is that I feel when I'm around him, but he just sort of drags me in. Of course I can tell he doesn't feel the same way about me, and that he has no intention of marrying me whatsoever. But all of that will change, soon. I had been sending messages via 'airmail' to the witch, some sort of way to send messages by using a dragon. Terrible Terror to be exact. Yes of course I've been doing my research and thought I better have at least an interest in these beasts before me and Hiccup wed. Although I've been looking for Hiccup all day now to try and impress him with my knowledge on dragons. I knew he loved them and it was his favourite topic. Or so a little birdy told me. I was heading to the mead hall in hope that he would be there. As I neared the entrance Astrid bumped into my shoulders as she rushed past me.

"excuse ma, where ya think, ya goin'?"

"home what's it to you?"

"Ya think ya can jus' bump righ' into ma like a ghost and ge' away with it?" she shrugged her shoulders and just carried on walking. I pulled out my arrow to teach her a lesson. Pulled my hand all the way up to my cheek and let it go. It just grazed her arm as it soared by.

"You're so going to get it now!" she screamed pulling her axe over her head.

"serves ya righ' ya shouldn' mess with da best archer in Dunbroch!" she came charging at me with so much force her axe came soaring down towards me, ready to split me in two...

Hiccup

Of course I had to follow Astrid. She was hiding something and even if she's not ready to talk I am, now. I mean something must have happened, right? I mean it's Astrid we're talking about, and I was going to find out. I had waited about 8 minutes before I decided to follow her. As I neared the doors there was a lot of screaming and shouting outside, from two very familiar people. Oh no. I opened the doors to see Merida standing helpless as Astrid charged at her. Axe over her head ready to slice her in two. I had to do something. I quickly grabbed inferno and parried Astrids axe. She looked surprised as she saw me. I looked back to Merida,

"you Ok?" I asked worriedly, I mean Astrid just tried to kill her!

"I am now..." came her reply as she grabbed me and... kissed me. Right in front of Astrid. Not again. I looked back to Astrid who was running off in the distance. She was holding her arm, it looked like she had been hurt. There may be more to this fight than I thought. I was about to go run after Astrid to talk but was pulled back by Merida.

"Come on Hiccup she's no' worth it..." what was this feeling I was getting I had it before. I couldn't reply no.

"of course anything for you..." my thoughts of Astrid changed as I looked back at Merida. God's she was so beautiful...

HEY GUYS! WHAT YOU THINK? NOTHING REALLY MUCH TO SAY NOW OTHER THAN...

GOOD?

BAD?

COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW!