Chapter 27: Where's Astrid?

*unedited*

Hiccup

Gothi finally let me get up and out of bed. It had been 3 days and Astrid hadn't visited me once. Nor the others, but then I didn't really expect them to. Toothless was mainly the one who kept me company along with my mum who tortured me with her cooking. She was kind of the main reason why I couldn't leave. I heard that the wedding had also been postponed. That's good it gives me more time to think and talk to Astrid. I don't want to marry Merida. And if I could I would swap her for Astrid any day.

Astrid had promised that she would talk with me. She gave me her word. And when a viking gives their word they must never break it. Unless they kill you instead. But Astrid wouldn't do that... I think.

Toothless was whining as he hadn't had a proper flight in a while. So I guess that's my first priority. So I left the house quickly before my mum could stuff me with more of her gruel like porridge. bleurgh. If anything that's the reason why I wasn't getting any better.

Toothless nudged me as he warbled again.

"I know, I know... hold on bud..." I hopped on Toothless and buckled myself in.

"Ok bud, let's go!" he warbled once again before we took into the skies. As we were quite far up I heard the faint cries from Fishlegs calling my name. I didn't think anything serious of it. Probably just wanted me to break up another fight between the twins, so I ignored him and flew off towards the cove with Toothless.

As we landed I sat down. I needed to think. I mean I had a lot of time to think for 3 whole days but, it's the cove. Part of my best memories. Here is where I can clear my head and think. Mainly about Astrid. Just then I heard the continuous flap of wings. I know that sound anywhere. Meatlug. Which means Fishlegs is here.

I was kind of annoyed because this is mine and Astrids place. It's my safe place. It's my alone place. But he obviously wouldn't have flew over here for the twins so I spun around.

"Fishlegs? What are you doing here?!" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Hiccup, I'm glad I found you. H-hiccup the others didn't want me to tell you this-"

"tell me what Fishlegs?" I stood up. What could they possibly not want me to know?

Fishlegs

"Fishlegs? What are you doing here?!" Hiccup sounded really annoyed. I'm not sure if I should tell him or not. I mean the others told me not to. But it's urgent. He's going to find out sooner or later right?

"Hiccup I'm glad I found you. H-hiccup" I began to stutter. Why is it so hard. "the others didn't want me to tell you this-"

"tell me what Fishlegs?" he got up and looked at me seriously. Should I tell him or not? Why couldn't he just let me finish. It would have been much easier. Oh my Thor this is so hard! Just tell him Fishlegs.

"ummm... ASTRIDSBEENKIDNAPPED!" I shouted the last bit. It kinda felt good to get it out of my system.

"Fishlegs calm down," he reassured me "now what happened?"

"Astrid she's missing, we don't know where she's gone, she-"

"what, Astrid? No, why? When?"

"She's been missing for two days now..."

Hiccup

"Come on Toothless..." I hopped on Toothless. It can't be true. I had to find mum.

"W-where are you going?"

"I need to talk to my mum, you take the others and scout Berk. Look for any trace of her whereabouts..." I told him. He quickly rushed over to Meatlug and flew off towards the village. I then whispered to myself,

"don't worry Astrid I'll find you, I will always find you..." (A/N Once Upon A Time) before setting off on Toothless. I hope she's Ok. I love her and won't let anything happen to her. I must find her before it's too late...

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK! SO AS PROMISED HERE IS CHAPTER 27! WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED? WHERE'S ASTRID? WHO KIDNAPPED HER?

GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! TOODLES!