Chapter 26: The conversation continues...

*unedited*

Astrid

Wow finally. After about 5 hours of discussing my plan with them I think they finally got it...

"wait so what's the chicken going to do again?" asked Ruff

"yeah do we get to blow it up?" butted in Tuff. What, why? I face palmed.

"one, Ruff I never even mentioned anything about a chicken. What are we supposed to do with a chicken?!"

"are we going to be tested on this 'cause I have no idea..." asked Tuff confused.

"don't look at me!" said Ruff who was as confused as Ruff. I facepalmed again. I turned to Fishlegs and Snotlout.

"you get it, don't you?"

"I'm sorry what were you talking about?" asked Fishlegs who just looked up from the book of dragons. This is going to be a long day.

**************************************

It was now 10pm. And I don't really want to jinx anything by saying they've got it this time. We were now out of the mead hall and discussing the plan as ee headed home.

"so you guys have got it now right?"

"got what?" asked Tuff he looked at his sister who just shrugged her shoulders. I know this is the third time I've done this today but I facepalmed.

"don't worry Astrid we've got it..." said Snotlout. Wow I've never seen this side of Snotlout before. I punched him in the stomach.

"thanks Snotlout..." I said grinning.

"your... w-welcome!" he spluttered out holding his stomach. Hey its my way of communication!

We headed home as Ruffnut and Tuffnut were moaning.

"see you guys tomorrow. Remember the plan!"

"wait, what plan-" Snotlout bashed there heads after recovering from his stomach punch.

"they've got it..." assured Fishlegs.  And with that I left and so did the others. I began my stroll home, it wasn't that far and I like to gaze up at the stars. It was now pretty dark and by the looks of it close to midnight, so I sent Stormfly home. She must be tired and hasn't eaten yet so knowing there was chicken in a basket awaiting her I signaled for her to go. The sky was so beautiful, the stars glistened like Hiccups beautiful emerald green eyes. I missed him. I don't know what to think or feel towards him, hatred, jealousy... love? urgh! Why is everything so complicating?!

I spun around as quickly as I could. I heard a rustling in the bushes.

"What the?" was all I was able to say before something white and smelly covered my nose and mouth and

everything swallowed me into darkness. My vision became blurry as I lost consciousness. My last thoughts were of Hiccup.

HEY GUYS! I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE TILL SUNDAY OR MONDAY BUT MY NAN FIXED THE INTERNET SO HERE I AM UPDATING IT! I'M SORRY IT'S VERY SHORT BUT I LOST THOUGHT OF WHAT TO WRITE! SO I HOPE THIS IS OK! WHO DO YOU THINK DID THIS TO ASTRID? WHAT HAPPENED?

GOOD?

BAD?

PM ME WITH YOUR IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!  TOODLES!