chapter 13: Those beautiful blue eyes...

*edited*

Hiccup

What just happened? It was like my mind was in an entirely different place. It was like my feelings had overtaken me - something I had dissuaded myself from letting happen ever since I became chief. I wanted to do my father proud. But...

Does she actually love me? That was the question; as stupid as it was. Of course she doesn't! I broke her heart. Something is had promised her I'd never do... something that-

Frustratedly, I brushed my hand through my hair for the umpteenth time,my hair beginning to stick up in an array of different directions, as my mind kept going on and on about her. Astrid.

Why didn't I pull her back? I could ask myself that all day, yet it would get me nowhere. It wasn't something I could answer. It should be obvious. But it isn't.

But then again she was right, wasn't she? I'm "engaged" - or at least supposed to be. How could I be so stupid? Why all of these questions?

I pull desperately at my auburn locks as I try to find something else to think about that doesn't include her. Nothing; absolutely nothing.

I needed to find her.

That was my only solution. We could runaway together, it seemed so perfect! No more worries, no more heartbreaks, no more moms or arranged marriages.

So, with all that in mind, and my new found courage sweeping through me, I flew down the stairs, faster than I've ever gone before. As soon as my hand reached the door handle, it crashed against the wall and...

Merida? What was she doing here?

"Oh, err prin- I mean Merida," I stop to correct myself, thinking up a milliob excuses for her to let me passed, "W-what are you-"

"Doin' here? Oh I jus' wanted ta see ma future hubby is all..." she cut me off with a sly grin. It made my stomach twist, and not in a satisfying way.

"Oh." Was all that seemed to come out, and she must have found my awkwardness somehow charming as her grin seemed to widen even further.

My eyes reached up from her stretched out lips up to her bright blue eyes. How had I never noticed this before? Those eyes looked just so... mesmerising. Wait, what?

"Something the matter?" she asked, tilting her head as if she were concerned about something. But why? I was absolutely fantastic! I couldn't help but gaze into her eyes, those beautiful shining orbs, just like... who? I shook my head in an attempt to clear my wayward thoughts.

"N-no nothing my love..." love. Merida  I wanted to smile to myself, but suddenly a tiredness seemed to envelope me, making me feel weak and disorientated. What's happening.

"Don't worry." her grin turning into a genuine smile as she gazed at me lovingly, "It will all be over soon!" Ny eyelids began to droop closed as drowsiness overcame me. Until the last thing I saw were her dazzlingly, bright blue eyes before me. So beautiful.

Suddenly A burning hot pain fillwd my chest, a tight pain making me want to cry out if it weren't fo Merida hand covering my mouth.

"Wh-" I managed to gasp out right before everything went black.

HELLO EVERYBODY!

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED :D I FINALLY JUST REEDITED  (IS THAT A WORD?) IT! SO I'M HAPPY AND IT'S LONGER! SO I'M SURE YOU'LL BE HAPPY TOO!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!

YOUR AUTHOR,

~ Toothlessfollower14 aka Chloe xx