chapter 17: A dream or a vision?

*unedited*

Astrid

I must have passed out 'cause the next thing I know is I wake up to the smell of something utterly revolting. I struggle to get up noticing my leg is bandaged. I rub the sleep out of my eyes, as I push the putrid chemical away from my face.

"get it away..." I groan. My body is aching all over. What did she do to me? I tried to sit up to just get pushed back down on the bed.

"she says you need to rest... errr... There is something important she needs to tell you... oooh and ummm...you need all the strength you can get..." must be importance. I don't struggle as she lies be back down.

"What happened?" I ask trying to block out the pain.

"I'm not sure, you tripped and then we were heading to Gothi's when you suddenly fainted..."

"uh hmmm!" Gothi hummed her.

"alright, alright I was gonna tell her, sheesh! I may have dropped you... a couple of times..." Gothi tut-tutted her again. "Ok maybe more than just a couple..." I groaned. No wonder I'm hurting everywhere! "Hey you are heavy you know!"

"Thanks Ruff..." I say trying to reach to punch her in the stomach but am unable to reach to do so. "now come on you need to rest. I'll be here when you wake up! Gothi's got something very important to tell you!

"fine!" I groan. I feel my eyes becoming heavy again as my body relaxes and I am left only with my dreams and nightmares to take hold.

**************************************

It's weird as I look around all there is to see is myself and... Hiccup.

"you need to help me Astrid... I can't live without you..." What I don't understand k tell my mind.

"you don't have to understand... I love you... I need to be with you... something terrible is going to happen only you can stop it!" I then hear voices surrounding me in the darkness.

"this potion will help you get all what you desire..." I heard an old voice croak as it echoed around me.

"He will be mine..." came another.

"I was forced into it I'm sorry!" another familiar voice echoed.

"I love you,  love you, love you, love you..."

**************************************

I suddenly woke up with a start. I breathed in heavily. I was sweating and was looking into Ruffnuts and Gothi's worried faces. I watched as Gothi began to draw something into the sand.

"what's she saying?" I asked worriedly.

"calm down..." said Ruffnut, "she's saying. .. now you know... know what?" asked Ruffnut.

"I know" was all I could reply before the darkness surrounded me yet again.

HEY GUYS! WHAT YOU THINK? SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT! BUT HERE IT IS! WHAT YOU THINK GOTHI MEANT? DREAM OR VISION? PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS! COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! TOODLES!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PROMOTE A BOOK CALLED: Dragon Team (How to train your dragon fanfic) IT'S A REALLY GOOD BOOK MADE BY storynovelistof2014! SO HERE'S A SHOUT OUT TO YOU! PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR IDEAS IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SHOUT OUT TOO! I WOULD LOVE TO READ ALL OF YOUR AMAZING BOOKS! TOODLES AGAIN!