Chapter 6: Astrids thoughts

*edited* ~ 15 / 02 / 2015

Astrid

"Why Hiccup?" I said as, silently, a tear strolled down my cheek. It angered me, causing me to wipe it off sending my axe flailing into a tree. Suddenly, I started pounding the tree with my fists.

"Why? Why?  Why?!" I shouted. I could hear the birds screech scared flying away at the sound of my voice. Sobbing, tears just came flooding out uncontrollably. He at least could have had the courtesy to tell me! I hate you so much Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III! I shouted into my mind, continuously chopping the tree with my axe. Hearing a scared squawk, I looked back to see Stormfly staring at me worriedly.

"It's ok girl," I reassured her, trying to wipe away my tears, I hated showing her that I actually had a weak spot. But sometimes you just need that someone, maybe that's what drove me to stride up to her suddenly and hug her, throwing my small arms around her long neck. I can't stop. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed.

Eventually, I pulled away, looming back at the poor trees which looked dreadful, most of them scarred by my axe with bits of the bark falling off. I shouldn't have been taking my anger out on them. I should have been taking it out on him! Hiccup! But I just couldn't. I-I loved him. But I couldn't. Not after what he did, not after what he was doing!

I climbed onto to Stormfly, letting the last tear dribble down my face, but quickly wiping it away angrily before saying,

"Come on, let's go back to the village girl."

HEY GUYS!  OMG I FEEL SO SORRY FOR ASTRID RIGHT NOW *SNIFFLE* WHY DID I HAVE TO WRITE THIS?!

OK SO GUYS I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT BUT I NOTICED I HAVEN'T POV'ED ASTRID IN A WHILE SO HERE WE ARE. NOW WE GET BACK TO BUSINESS NEXT CHAPTER! 

PLEASE COMMENT NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON  LIKE MAYBE IN A WHILE OR WOULD YOU LIKE IT TOMORROW GUYS? I MEAN I HAVE WRITTEN A LOT TODAY, EH GUYS? OH WELL!

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!