Chapter 30: I don't know...

HEY GUYS! SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY BUT I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I PROMISE! ANYWAYS HERE'S THE CHAPTER...

~

*unedited*

Merida

I woke up, the sun was shining, Terrible Terrors were singing on the rooftop as I saunter down to breakfast. This is going to be one perfect day. No Astrid, and I didn't even have to do anything. Today I decide to just help my mum prepare for the wedding. Hiccup will still probably be resting after the little incident... He'll need it.

"ooh dear, hurry yerself up now!" my mother shouts from the dining hall.

"urgh" I groan and yawn. I grab an apple from a basket take one bite then chuck it on the floor behind me. I then walk into the kitchen and grab the plateful of cakes and walk into the dining hall. I remember not to put my bow on the table else I will get moaned at again.

"Hungry now aren't we!"

"Mum!" I moan.

"I don't know why you won't eat some proper food... Or brush that hair of yours..." she mumbled the last bit but I heard her. I just slumped in my chair. My three mischievous brothers Haggis, Hamish and Hubert were just playing with there food.

"eat!" my mother shouted at them. They then pretended to be sick. I don't blame them, it looks like she cooked it herself.

"c'mon I cooked it myself!" I rest my case. "How do ya know ya won' like it if ya won' try it?" I took this opportunity to sneak out.  Finally.

All of a sudden Astrids and Hiccups weird friends pushed me up against the wall.

"where's Astrid?" they chimed. how dare they.

"I don't know!" I snap.

"C'mon we know you were obviously jealous of her spending so much time with Hiccup!" said the chubby one.

"yeah what did you do with her?" chorused the rest.

"I don't know, I wouldn't come within 20 metres of that blonde thing..."

"that blonde thing is called Astrid!"

"I don't care!" I snap back at them and walk off.

"You better not of harmed her and you better be telling the truth!" I can't believe them. How could they suspect me I mean true I was planning on doing something to her but I didn't do this.

Suddenly these guards came charging up to me. They didn't look like Berkians. They handed me a letter.

"For Hiccup!" they grunted before running off towards the docks. For Hiccup, eh?

I ran towards the woods so that I was out of sight and opened the letter,

Dear Hiccup,

I think you may have noticed by now that a little someone is missing. You know who it is. You either meet me at a nearby island 2 hours north of your own. Just you. 2 days time. If you fail to meet then you can say goodbye to your little princess. Quite fetching if I do say so myself. I better go 'whip' her into shape...

yours truly from @$$^#&&/^&&/

The name was smudged and unrecognisable. Oh well. I scrunch it up before stuffing it into a nearby bush. Say bye, bye Astrid. I then left to prepare for my wedding.

HOW WAS THAT? HOW DO YOU THINK HICCUPS GONNA FIND ASTRID NOW? PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!