Chapter 25: A confusing conversation

*unedited*

Astrid

I hate seeing Hiccup like that. At least I promised him a talk and to be honest I'm not so sure I want to hear what he has to say. I mean it will be the same old, 'oh Astrid I'm so sorry, let's kiss to make up' I know that it maybe wasn't his fault, but I still can't trust him right now. Especially since he's still with Merida. I held is hand kissing his forehead, that's the first time I've kissed him since... well you know. I felt different and I didn't want to leave it at just that but I had to. I will be the last person to stand in the way of his fate, although I still have a plan to fulfil and to do that I need to talk to the rest of the gang. Oh Thor, that's going to be hard. I head to mead hall. I see Merida heading towards the forest but I don't have time to be suspicious right now. The sooner I tell the gang the sooner the plan gets put into action.

I'm nearing mead hall now. I open the doors. As always the gang are in the corner. Obviously. It's like they never get out. Well since Hiccup became 'chief' we haven't had time to train and he hasn't had time to teach us. I headed over to them sitting next to Ruffnut. Snotlout stopped stuffing his face to saunter over to me. Oh great. First it was me, then Ruffnut as I was with Hiccup and now me again! What is with this guy? I guess I shouldn't really question it, who knows what goes on in that small mind of his. If he even has one.

"hey babe, I missed you, did I tell you you look prettier today? 'cause you do!" I groan and punch him hard in the stomach. "y'know you don't have to be so violent all the time!"

"it's not violence it's communication!" I reply grinning. Then for some unknown reason the twins then start attacking Snotlout too along with each other. I don't want to know.

I look up to Fishlegs who's got his nose stuck in the book of dragons yet again.

"Hey Fishlegs" He looks up from the book and closes it.

"oh hey Astrid, didn't see you there!"

"what? So you didn't notice, that?" I ask pointing towards the twins and Snotlout sprawled all over the floor. Snotlout was on the bottom, Tuffnut was sitting on him hitting him with a chicken leg and Ruffnut was just repeatedly hitting Tuffnut and the head for some unknown reason...

"Hit me harder! I said I want to see stars!" he shouted and Ruffnut quickly obliged.

"guys!" I shouted

"oh yeah sorry Astrid..." said Ruffnut before hitting Tuffnut one last time and sitting beside me. Tuffnut got up too, hit Ruffnut on the head and sat down.

"see how I dealt with that babe?" said Snotlout before sitting beside me.

"Urgh" I groan. "right so guys, will you please just listen for like one minute?" They all looked at me blankly and I facepalmed. Why am I stuck with these idiots? I then began to reveal my plan hoping that they would actually pay attention.

**************************************

"is the minute over yet?" groaned Ruff.

"Yeah I'm hungry!" butted in Tuff. Why?

"Tuff there's food right in front of you!" I explain.

"oh yeah!" he says.

"and Ruff I haven't even started yet!"

"well it felt like you did!" she argued. I groaned again.

"Ok guys listen up..."

HEY GUYS! HOW WAS THAT? SORRY HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE! I'LL BE GOING TO MY NANS TOMORROW SO DON'T EXPECT AN UPDATE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT OR MONDAY! SORRY! WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PLAN IS?

GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! TOODLES!