Chapter 12: I love you...

*edited* ~ 6 / 09 / 2015

Hiccup

As soon as I had arrived with Astrid in my arms at Gothis hut Gothi acted fast, gesturing for me to lay her down on the bed. She examined her from head to toe, calming down a little after realising that she had only fainted.

Gothi was our, well, 'doctor' of sorts treating the ill in let's just say... special ways. Most healed which is why she was the best, and could also prophesise too which helped to inform us of any incoming storms that were stirring in our midst and heading towards Berk, helping us to prepare just in time for when the storm hits. However this was normally already prophesised by Buckets howling due to his bucket getting tight before a storm.

She did a few more thorough checks before telling me to take her home and keep her warm. (A/N by the way, Gothi like in the movie can't speak so she didn't exactly tell him that! She drew it.) So biding by her words, I hoisted Astrid up and into my arms carrying her bridle style onto Toothless, where I then flew us to my house.

I picked her back up off of Toothless, carrying her into my house and laying her down carefully on my bed, grabbing my blanket, which had fallen off of my bed, and covered her up from neck to toe, tucking it in carefully at the shoulders.

Afterwards, I stood back admiring the angel before me. Remembering how beautiful she looked when she slept. I sighed softly, before stroking her cheek, and leaning down towards her about to plant a kiss on her head. Suddenly doubling over in pain as I felt a fist get pummeled almost in my forbidden bits.

"Ooh, sorry, it was a reflex!" I forced a laugh, trying to hide the pain.

"You're awake!" I exclaimed, trying to take my mind off of... it.

"Well yes I am..." she said, rubbing her bright sea blue eyes, attempting to wake herself up further.

Astrid

Hiccup waa looking at me intently with those big green eyes. Why does he always do that? I could get lost in them forever. Snap out of it Astrid, he's engaged! He's engaged.

"H-hiccup... you can't be here!" I said, as I struggled to get up.  But when I finally did, I jumped to my feet in order to back away from him.

"What why not?" he said, he looked surprised, "I l-"

"No Hiccup!" I shouted, he looked at me his eyes wide, it had hurt me to see him like this, but I couldn't let it go further. "We can't do this, you're engaged!" he just walked up to me, his eyes not flinching. I tried to edge back but there was no space, it was kind of scary. I shouldn't be doing this. I couldn't do this. But I wanted to do this.

"H-hiccup-" he put his hands on my lips. His hands were hard and rough.

"I don't care..." was all he said. He leaned closer with no space between us. His lips plump as he leaned in to kiss me. I wanted to kiss him... I really did, but I couldn't I knew it was wrong even though it felt so good. I pushed him away with all my force. He seemed surprised.

"Hiccup, I-I can't do this... it-it's wrong... I'm sorry..." I walked out leaving him there. It hurt me, but I knew it was better this way. I couldn't ruin this, I loved him but I couldn't love him. A tear slipped down my cheek as I said,

"... Goodbye, Hiccup..." He just  stood there. I wanted him to pull me back and tell him how much he loved me too. But he didn't I left him. I needed to get away...

I had to get away.

HEY GUYS, I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

I'VE EDITED IT NOW SO I HOPE IT SOUNDS BETTER AND IT'S ALSO SLIGHTLY LONGER BY ABOUT 200 WORDS.

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!

YOUR AUTHOR,

~ Toothlessfollower14