12 | need

Ethan's POV
10:27 am | apartment

my legs are tangled together with another bare, smooth pair. i squint as my eyes flutter open, the curtain drawn back, letting sunlight shine through. an arm is draped across my stomach and a head is placed in the crook of my neck.

i glance down and see via snuggled up next to me. her hair is sitting in a bun on top of her head, flyaways sticking out everywhere, yet she still looks absolutely gorgeous.

  i kiss the tip of her nose and her eyes slowly open.

  "hey beautiful," i say and her cheeks redden.

  she groans and hides her face in a pillow.

  "no, no, no," i say straddling her back. "don't hide your face."

  "shut up," she says dragging out the word up.

  i dig my fingers into her sides and she starts screaming. "ethan, no!"

  her laughs and shrieks echo  throughout my room as she struggles to get out of my grip.

  "ethan, stop!" she laughs, breathing heavily.

  with all her might she rolls us over and now she's on top.

  "hah, take that bitch," she yells pointing her index finger in my face.

  i smirk and place my hands on the tops of her thighs, her breath hitching. she leans down and places a wet kiss on my jaw, trailing her way down my neck. my hands travel to her back and pull her closer.

  her lips leave my neck and she quickly gets off of me making me whimper from the loss of her touch.

  she giggles and grabs my hand pulling me out of the comfort of my bed.

  "no," i whine but she pulls me closer to her and walks us out of my room and into the kitchen.

  "where's gray?" via asks walking over towards the cabinet.

  "work," i reply scrunching my eyebrows together. "what are you looking for?"

  "i need pancake mix and a bowl stat," she orders propping herself up against the counter, watching me grab the items.

"here, weirdo," i hand her the bowl and box of pancake mix.

she giggles and tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear. i bite my lip and notice i'm staring. my cheeks heat up and via notices smirking.

via pours the batter into the pan and after a while flips the first pancake.

once we're both done eating, via insists on doing the dishes. she washes and i dry.

her phone starts ringing midway through and she asks me to get it. i pick it up and the name mary claire pops up. via quickly dries off her hands and takes the phone going into the living room.

"you're fucking kidding me, right?" via's voice echoes into the kitchen.

"oh my god, mc what the hell happened?"