22 | reveal

Via's POV
12:00 pm | dolan household

  "hey, you almost ready? people are gonna start arriving soon," ethan asks coming into the bathroom and wrapping his arms around me from behind.

  he places a sweet kiss on my bare shoulder and i nod my head, swiveling around to kiss his lips. his hands find the back of my thighs and lift me onto the counter, deepening the kiss.

  "e," i say out of breath. "baby."

  i put my hand on his back and pull him a little closer to me. this feels so good. his lips trail down my neck, sucking in some areas.

  "ethan," i say again. "we need to get downstairs."

  he pulls away, his lips plump and pinker, and nods his head. he helps me off the counter and kisses my lips one last time before leaving the room.

  i finish with my makeup and hair and then put on a white button down dress.

  just as i am finishing the doorbell down stairs rings and i hear lisa opening it

  just as i am finishing the doorbell down stairs rings and i hear lisa opening it. i hurry my way down to greet the guests.

  ethan wraps his arm around my waist as we make our way to door.

  "you look beautiful," he whispers in my ear.

  i blush. "thank you."

  ethan introduces me to distant family that comes and his cousins and aunts and uncles. mostly everyone from his side had gotten an invitation along with my brother and coralline. my only grandmother lives in maine and i haven't talked to her since i was thirteen.

  my mom was an only child so i had no aunts or uncles on her side. but my dad had a sister, aunt amelia.  she lives in mexico, though, with her family whom i haven't seen since i was maybe five.

  "via!" a way-too familiar voice booms through my ears and i run to the door.

  coralline's arms embrace me and her breath tickles my neck.

"oh my god, via, i missed you," she says making me chuckle a little.

"i've only been gone for about a week and a half," i say in between giggles.

she rolls her eyes and then glances down at my stomach. "oh my god."

she places her small hands on my stomach and looks up to me with tears in her eyes. "aw, my little nieces or nephews are going to be adorable."