25 | can't wait

Via's POV
12:00 pm

1 month later

  "you're not going to miss me too much are you?" ethan's cocky voice asks as he places kisses on my neck.

  "nope not all," i say sarcastically.

  his hands snake around my waist and he pulls me in for a hug. i pull away and he kisses my lips before kneeling down and kissing my stomach twice.

  "don't miss daddy too much, my little munchkins," he says and stands up.

  he walks towards cameron's car and soon they are off to the airport.

  ethan and i bought a house. him and grayson are headed back to california now to gather everything and then they are making the long trip back to new jersey. they should be gone for about a week and our furniture won't even arrive for a few days after that.

  i would've gone with him except i'm about five months pregnant and i don't want to take any risks. my stomach is huge and my back hurts.

  i walk upstairs and knock on grayson's bedroom door.

  "come in," cora says as i creak the door open.

she's been staying here ever since she told lisa and sean that her and grayson are dating.

  "hey," i say walking in and sitting on the bed.

her hair was a mess and she had just woken up about an hour ago to say goodbye to gray and ethan. she pulls the covers up around her body and snuggles back in.

  "you have to get up at some point," i laugh trying to pull the duvet from her.

  she groans and holds on to the duvet with all of her strength.

  "you wanna come to the new house with me?" i ask. her head pops up and she nods, vigorously.

  she steps out of the bed jumping to the ground and sliding on a pair of gray's sweats.

  "let's go momma," she says strutting out of the room.

  i laugh. "don't call me that."

  we walk out of the house and towards the rental car that cora and grayson got. she hops in the driver's seat and i sit in the passenger's. we turn down a few different streets and then she parks in the driveway.

  the dark gray siding pops against the white trim of the house. the big windows let in the sunlight shining down.

  i get out of the car and shut the car door, walking towards the big front door. i type in the code on the keypad and it unlocks with a click. i push the heavy door open and cora walks in behind me.

  "show me the baby rooms," she says and i grab her hand pulling her towards the hallway. the dark wood floors lead into a smaller room painted a pastel pink.

  "here's the girl's room," i say motioning my hand around.

  i lead her to the next room over painted a pastel blue. "and here's the boy's room."

  she "ooh's" and "aah's" and then i take her to the kitchen.

  "oh my god, via, i think i'm going to marry gray so my house can look like this. holy shit," she gasps at the grand kitchen.

  i laugh. "it's one of the dolan's perks."

  "so, have you guys thought about names?" she asks leaning against the counter.

  i nod my head. "yeah, we have the names chosen but we're keeping them a secret."

  she groans. "you're freaking kidding right? i'm your best friend, v, you have to tell me."

  i smile, slyly and shake my head. "nope, not today coralline."

  she winks and then rolls her eyes. "mhm."

  "only about four more months," i say growing excited.

  "i can't wait to be an auntie!" she squeals.

a/n: filler for next chapter.... be readyyy!!! *squeals in dutch*
vote and comment!!!
-el

(edited)