15 | night swimming

Via's POV
12:03 am | the beach

  i have never been night swimming before and to be honest it kind of freaked me the fuck out. like the fact that you can't see the bottom of the ocean floor. or the fact that the pitch black night sky makes the water appear black.

  we make it to the beach and it's about midnight. i sit on the towel that i brought, my feet digging pits in the sand. grayson and coralline were still swimming while ethan made his way back up to the shore. his flawless skin shining in the moonlight. the bumps and hills on his lower abdomen contrasted against the white light.

  "you good?" ethan's smooth voice interrupts my thoughts.

  "uh yeah, yeah, i'm fine," i say uneasily.

  he chuckles a little and plops down next to me, leaning close to my ear. "i'll protect you, babygirl."

  damn i felt that. he smirks noticing how flustered i am and kisses my cheek, his lips cold from the salty water.

  he stands up and holds his hand out for me. "come on, come have some fun," he whines.

  i giggle and grab onto his hand. he pulls me up and presses his lips to mine before pulling my shirt off for me and throwing it on the pile. i roll my eyes and take my shorts off throwing them in the pile as well.

  his eyes scan my body and then in one swift movement he wraps his arms around my thighs and hoists me over his shoulder. i (sister) squeal and pound my fists against his back. he laughs hysterically while running into the water.

  the saltiness enters my mouth and i force my eyes shut as ethan drops me in the waves. i surface the water and immediately tackle ethan, his grip on me tightens as he hugs me as if that was my intention.

  "no," i laugh attempting to dunk his head underwater. but his grips just tightens as he holds me close to him swaying us back and forth.

i give up and tangle my fingers in his dark, curly hair. my legs wrap around his waist and his hands find their way to the backs of my thighs. he pulls my face close pecking my lips a few times.

"i love you, valencia dalton," he says in a deep, raspy voice.

i pretend to puke and gag. "wow i'm turning you into a softie, dolan. but i love you too."

he leans in to kiss me again but i put my hand in his face and shove his head underwater.

he comes back up sputtering water everywhere while a sly smile is plastered on my face.

he gets this look in his eye that tells me something bad is going to happen. so i start quickly wading in the water towards grayson and cora. i use grayson as a shield and put my hands on his shoulders to see over him.

"grayson protect me!" i yell while laughing as ethan attempts to grab me from behind gray.

he blocks ethan's hands and ethan shoved him out of the way putting his hands on my waist and picking me up like i weigh nothing. he holds me above the waves and then drops me in the water.

2 hours later

  "ethan hurry up, i need to shower too," i yell through the closed bathroom door.

  gray had gone back to his apartment and coralline had gone to bed a while ago. now it was just me and ethan.

  "babe, chill i haven't even gotten in the shower yet," he says cracking the door open.

  his body is naked except for the white towel wrapped around his lower half. my eyes travel up his toned stomach to his hazel orbs that are staring straight at me with this intimidating look.

  "you know you could join if you want," he says smirking and opening the door wider.

  he grabs my hand and pulls me into the steamy bathroom.

  "ethan," i whine. "we have to be quiet cause cora is in the room down the hall."

  he shrugs as if it isn't a big deal. "no problem."

  he places his soft plump lips below my jaw and sucks a little. i draw in a harsh breath to keep myself from moaning. this is going to be harder than i thought. his lips make their way down my neck and towards my chest.

  he pulls the string of my bikini top and it falls down my body. his hands roam my naked upper half and his lips trail even further down. he lifts me up sitting me on the counter, gripping my butt in the process.

  i lower my hand into his towel and grab his member, teasing him. he moans against my skin and i put my hand against his mouth, keeping him quiet.

  i drop his towel and he pulls my bikini bottoms down the rest of the way. he stands in between my legs and picks my naked body up off the counter.

he walks us over to the shower and opens the glass door carrying me in. i kiss his lips and moan when i feel his tip at my entrance.

  "ethan," i whine, breathlessly.

  he puts my back against the cold tiled wall and holds me up, standing between my legs. his hair drips onto my face as he locks his lips with mine. his teeth latch onto my bottom lip pulling it down and letting it snap back into place.

  "don't scream," he whispers in my ear, his breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

  he enters me and i moan loudly. he slaps his hand on my mouth and keeps it there while he thrusts in and out of me. his hand muffles my continuous moans while his lips suck on my neck creating harsh, purple marks.

  "e– e, i'm close," i say into his hand and he nods his head.

  he kisses me one last time before i feel the tightening in my stomach. i release on his member and i feel his hot liquid inside of me as he pulls out.

  he places sweet kisses all over my chest and on my lips a few times before turning the shower off and getting out. he hands me a towel and takes the one from earlier for himself.

  once my towel is wrapped around me he pulls me in for a hug and whispers in my ear.

  "i love you so much."

  a smile creeps onto my face and i kiss his cheek.

  "i love you more."

  we walk into my bedroom and don't bother with clothes plopping into my blankets and pillows.

  ethan pulls me close to him and cuddles with me as i pull the comforter over us.

  "night, via," he says kissing my forehead.

  "goodnight."

a/n: eh i have no idea what else to write but i do have an ending for this book already lmao just that i don't have any drama to lead up to it ughhhhh k bye. love you all and thank you so much for all the reads
vote and comment!!
-el

(edited)