24 | babygirl

Via's POV
1:00 pm

  i walk up to the stairs, creeping around the corner and taking a peek in the bedroom. ethan's standing at the dresser pulling a sweatshirt out and taking his t-shirt off.

  i slowly walk into the room and shut the door. ethan's head snaps in my direction, his eyes widen and then calm down once he notices it's me.

he stands there watching me as i wrap my arms around his bare torso. i place a kiss on his chest and he stares down at me with lust in his eyes.

i run my hands all over his back as his head bows down and he places kisses along my jaw and neck. his fingertips delicately land on my waist pushing me backwards until i fall onto the bed.

  his fingers fumble with my shirt and i help him out by pulling it over my head. his eyes land on my boobs and he stares. i laugh a little and he snaps back into reality, smashing his lips against mine.

  his hand sneaks its way into my joggers and he rubs me through my underwear.

  "ethan," i moan against his lips making him rub faster.

  i lace my fingers through his hair, tugging as he groans. his hands pull roughly at the band of my joggers, yanking them down to my knees and i push them the rest of the way off. his kisses trail from my lips down my chest and stop at the waistband of my underwear.

  my breath hitches when his teeth latch onto my lace underwear pulling them down slowly. he kisses the inside of my thighs and immediately my hands find their way to his brown locks tugging as his lips travel further in between my legs.

  he kisses my clit, teasingly, making me moan. his hand cups my mouth to muffle my moans as he makes eye contact with me. his tongue swipes across my heat a few more times as i close my mouth and bite my lip to keep from moaning.

  two fingers enter me and i draw in a sharp breath. he pumps in and out quickly making me whimper from the amount of pleasure. my fingers tug on his hair as he goes faster.

"e-ethan," i moan, breathlessly. "i'm close."

he keeps going until i release all over his fingers. he sticks them in his mouth sucking them off and then cleans me up with his tongue.

my breaths are hard and i'm panting. he holds out his hand for me to take and i grab on as he lifts me up. he slides his sweatshirt over my body and i pull my joggers back on.

he pulls my warm body into a hug, kissing my forehead and lingering close to my ear. "you taste amazing, babygirl."

my cheeks flush red and i hide my face in his chest as his muscular arms hold me tighter.

"i love you," he whispers.

  "gross," i swat at his chest, playfully.
"but i guess i love you, too."

i walk towards the hallway and ethan's slaps my butt on the way there, making me yelp. i open the door and ethan follows me out of the room.

i turn around to face him, making his body collide with mine. i put my hands on his chest and he looks down at me.

"so i think we should look for houses here in jersey," i start, his eyes widening with each of my words but sparkling as well.